Author Thread
GraceMae

View Profile
What makes a Christian woman's heart the heart of a WIFE!!!?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 11:16 AM

Being submissive to the authority of God and her "Godly" husband. ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
meekness
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 11:14 AM

I think it is necessary and should compliment the other fruits of the spirit as GodsJust pointed out. As a growing Christian still, God provides ways for me to be tested in that area. Sometimes I pass, sometimes I fail.

It's very important in my life, but not important alone... I, as we all strive to attain, I know I need GOD every step of the way, cause attitude unchecked, will never get to "meekness". Sometime people think meekness iis relative to being a "wimp", staying in the background, letting anybody say anything to you... Of course I don't...lol But really, meekness can be tougher because it requires sometimes being a little selfless too, less rugged, and more tender.

Thanks for the question. Had to ponder. ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
How to make a woman "fall in love" in 10 days
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 08:05 PM

ditto @ bcpianogal.... Also, a man that , being we're online, using forums and messaging.... one that can give stimulus to my mind through writing, being this is what we "first" all do. The power of the pen is awesome, and often that is the thing that draws and strengthens the initial connection.

Then after, next comes the call or the meeting.... if everything pans out just like or better than just the writing on the "wall" (messaging, etc...) then walla!! yep.... 10 days just might do it!! Love "could" be in the air! :dancingp:

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
What's the story behind your profile picture?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 07:51 PM

I love food, and I'd prepared a great "healthy" meal one Saturday, and it looked so pretty... I figured why not use it! It definitely got me and still does a lot of views... lol :glow:

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Ready Set Go ; Choose your Man!
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 05:06 PM

@nutrlivingwell ...drive thru.. lol....

I'd choose...

7) Takes charge and leads but still values you'd opinions, AND

12) Combo with #4 Good communicator ( can carry on a conversation sigh you) + #1 Great handyman can fix anything

Thank you! ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
every problem an opportunity
Posted : 22 Oct, 2010 09:59 PM

@ Thunder @ Cobbler... AMEN an ditto... ~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
THE LIST
Posted : 22 Oct, 2010 09:52 PM

Very good stuff you all! :applause: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
World Series!!!!!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2010 09:51 PM

So excited!!! I wonder too... ohhh Dallas Cowboys... where you AT? It was so great in the post interview, pitcher Hamilton giving thanks to GOD!!! AWESOME... just awesome!! ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
World Series!!!!!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2010 09:49 PM

Yayyyyyaaaaayyyyyy Texas Rangers!!!!! ~ GraceMae :applause::applause::applause::applause:

:dancingp::yay::yay: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Do you think it's okay to compromise in order to reach the lost?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 10:33 PM

@DontHitThatMark.... not only will they trampple the truth, but pluck you out of your own foundation of faith and truth trying to help them if not careful. ~ GraceMae

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10