Author Thread
GraceMae

View Profile
So Long
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 08:06 PM

Take care Katie. Continue being a blessing wherever you go.

GraceMae

View Profile
what do single christian women do during the day???
Posted : 5 Aug, 2010 08:56 PM

Well stormie sarge.... during the weekdays (and lately weekends too...), I'm working of course. And the evenings lend to quiet pleasant times at home. Ditto @godslamb @godsjude... same here. Lately I been learning how to play electronic cames in Yahoo, Facebook and AARP! hahaha..... I can even play with partners... lol..

As a +50 age adult, I'm finding some new fun ways to socialize. While not all in physical realm, touchy feelly presence, it does lend to be fun, with the possibility of reconnecting again, and anticipation to the what if's of possibly meeting.

I know the stresses/demands of work for me right now have changed the mode of what free time I have for socializing... so I find alternative ways to have fun.... *GraceMae :glow:

GraceMae

View Profile
Would it bother you if...
Posted : 22 Jul, 2010 11:10 PM

Well Bg... once upon a time that would have mattered, however in this season of my life, I've re-evaluated the things I used to want, and what it is I "really" want and need now in a relationship. Because I am a homeowner, I think different things excite me more...i.e.... A man could make more money than me, but not know a darn thing about anything as far as taking care of the simplest things in the home, or knowing how to resolve car problems, plumbing problems and general stuff that happens in a house.

For a man to be able to share in general house, auto, lawn conversation like he "knows" something about this stuff, kinda excites me and motivates me to want to be engaged with this kind of man, rather than one that has career and fame, and nothing else to go with it.... I'm sure you can relate... lol... Not all women feel this way, but that's kinda where I am now. Good post! :applause: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Goodbye CDFF friends
Posted : 22 Jul, 2010 11:01 PM

Hey bcp.... take care of yourself! (I KNOW you will!) I've enjoyed your contributions and particpation in the forums. Continue to allow God to use you as you move around each day, and continue to be a blessing and be blessed!

~ GraceMae :waving:

GraceMae

View Profile
BEYOND HOT
Posted : 16 Jul, 2010 09:00 PM

chuckles.... lol...

GraceMae

View Profile
My mom died
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 10:06 PM

Linnie... I'm way late in readin this and replying too. So sorry for your loss and dont' really know what to say. But, I do know what to pray... I have a certain respect for you, just because of your presence here in the forums so I just want to lift you up, right now, in Jesus name. Be encouraged, my sis in Christ. As I know both my parents, now 77 and almost 80 respectively, Mom and Dad.. I know are not promised to me to be here through my own time here on earth. I reallize we have the beautiful promise of the history in our word of God to help us and guide us as we deal with daily life challenges... Thank God! My sis, again I'm sorry for replying so late, but still... acknowledged and sharing availabilityand prayer as you need. I pray that the next few months are spiritually therapudic for you and also revealing. Take care, and God bless you! :glow:

GraceMae

View Profile
Why cant i just let it go
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 09:34 PM

HB... well, it begins with you.... (softly speaking now...) if you are standing strong about yourself and firm/adament about staying pure and celibate until marraige, then ok... The key is "standing and staying committed to how you want to be for your future wife"...no matter what.[You can change that anytime.] It's a blessing in disquise that many women will not see nor appreciate. And that, my brother in Christ is thier loss, and your gain. It'll become easier and easier for you to recognize, and shake the dust off, and continue on...

Now vice versa... It's hard sometimes as I see Christian men, that are good in "every way" until it comes to this issue of celibacy until marraige. We have the option of compromising ourselves, as I did once, but then you learn the unfortunate way, the deception. The deception hurts, and will oftentimes strengthen you in ways (without bitterness I might add) in staying stronger and more committed in what you really want and your lifestyle until you find your spouse.

You seem to have a good heart and an humble spirit, so continue the race. It is good that you feel comfortable enough to share with this community of believers. We are all fortunate to have one another to boost, encourage, and lift up. ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
trusting enough to try
Posted : 12 Jul, 2010 10:42 PM

PF4 christ... Experiences are good for the soul. I heard something today... Difficult things of life lead to the doorways to God's blessings. Don't be cautious or fearful or wary in your relationships or start of them. But me mindful of scripture that's already buried and burned in your heart already. Particularly, "Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it flow all the issues of life". Just remember that among many others as you walk it all out. Be in anticipation for what God is going to show you as you learn and step out in relationship again. Revelation is a blessing, and that you can be thankful to God for as He helps you become more discerning about women in what is true and really good for you and what is false and fake.

God will help you "let go" as you try daily to surrender your flesh (emotions). Do not give up, and do not become a recluse or introvert. Allow God to show you His ability to shine in your life and shine you among others in the midst of your disappointment. I've also learned no matter how good something appears to be, there are other things that we don't see, so never presume anyone is on the up and up... only time can tell that my brother in Christ. Be anxious for nothing, but pray God keep you from temptation, and to help you guard your heart. Be blessed, and continue to be a blessing to us as you share and give. ~ GraceMae :glow:

GraceMae

View Profile
two parts....has this happened to you / I need advice!
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 07:36 PM

@bcp - nice port reply....

Storm... walk it out and trust God. You know what you want. Trust God as you relate to women. Do not worry however about the distance. Take each encounter as a learning experience and allow God to do only what He can do. Do not let distance be a deterrant. If God is in it, all will work out. I believe that. ~ GraceMae :glow:

GraceMae

View Profile
Don't hold back; Unleash the sharp tongues!!!
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 07:02 PM

2sparrows... maybe all the ones so far have not been Christians, but I've venture to say, just stay around and either you'll find a Christian lady or you'll accidentally bump into her and walla!!

You know, your profile pics for example are very alluring and will draw attention to both Christian and non-Christian alike. Something about your pics... Seeing nature, you and your horses are kinda like country, wilderness, raw, your compassion with animals... well... women could look at your profile for example here... and kinda let imaginations go astray... So, you'll get a mixture of women...

I don't know what I'm really saying here, but hopefully you'll get something from it...:glow: ~ GraceMae

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10