Author Thread
GraceMae

View Profile
Besides Jesus, who are your superstars in the Bible?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 10:25 PM

Hosea, Ruth, and Joseph and Ester. ~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Thank you LORD!
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 10:19 PM

I'm still thanking you LORD! I owe everything to YOU. Thank you for being my peace and my joy!

GraceMae

View Profile
Thank you LORD!
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 10:53 PM

For another year!!! Thank you Father God, LORD, my Savior, protector, comfortor...my peace... Thank YOU LORD!! God is GOOD! Thank you!!!!!!

GraceMae

View Profile
Hi, Nice to Meet You, But Don't Look at My Stomach
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 07:12 PM

It's more than the "exterior" that makes the man... lol... :applause: It takes that "special" woman to recognize that....... ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Has the Holy Spirit given you a "life verse" and if so which verse is it?
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 09:28 PM

Guard my heart with all diligence, out of it come all the issues of life.... Prov 4:23

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Long Distance Relationships
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 10:06 PM

@springrose10... double DITTO!

Scripture tells us also to guard our hearts with all dliligence, out of it flow "all" the issues of life (Proverbs 2:23).

- be careful with expectations, rather don't set them! If you don't have um' you won'd be disappointed and you won't be hurt.

- take your time.

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Dilemma
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 09:27 PM

Hi Onceabluemoon... I think you are right in your advice to your friend. Another thing, this girl needs the opportunity to make her "boyfriend" her ~ BEST FRIEND ~. What'd probably happen is she will rob her boyfriend of that closeness she has with your buddy, and that will cause chaos now and down the road.

A coworker shared with me about his marraige and divorce from his wife. He says a lot was missing in their marraige, and the main thing was when they got married, his wife never gave up her relationships with her closest maile friends. My friend felt that thier marraige suffered, and the bond that the two of them should have had was split with her other male friends.

Your friend should change the nature of their relationship, to mend his own heart, but also to allow her room to really grow in all the areas she feels good about your buddy, with her "boyfriend". Again, i'm in agreement with you.

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Just Putting It Out There
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 09:14 PM

Humm.... being a challenge or pain? Being a challenge could be fun in that a man and woman can make each other always be on their toes together, making the relationship not so dull, and surprising. When two people can add to each others ability to think and share and grow... Well, that's a good thing, a good "challenge" for keeping the relationship healthy and active and not boring.

On the other hand, being a "pain" is when one or the other has to always "be right" about anything most of the time, which makes the relationship or the developing of it further much harder. Being a pain spells out "non-compromising" too. When things have to always be "there way" or having to prove there way of thinking is right, being difficult, or non-compliant, going against the grain... well all that to me is being a "real pain". This really for me applies to all my relationships, not so much opposite sex relating. :glow:

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Ladies help?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2010 11:08 PM

Hey Brandon!

1.Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

Yes I do read long profiles.. I find the more information the better.

2. What kind of pictures get your attention the most?

Pictures that express the man in action in daily life. A portrait is ok, but, something of him in action with what he does/extra-curricular activities is good too. Famiily pics, etc... all show his definition.

3. Do you care about a guys level of education?

Well, I quess I'd hope for him to have finished hight school. Depending on my level of education, I'd be looking too at the possibility and question "How well can this man relate to me?"

4. Do you want to know about his ex?

Maybe later, but not immediately.

5. As Christians, are you planning to have sex before marriage?

It is not my plan for sex. I am however, well aware of my limitations, and my weaknesses in terms of physical closeness. With that, I realize extra precaution is required on my part, in that it's up to me to keep that part of me quarded and protected. If I don't, well whether my plan or not, if we're not on the same page... well. ~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
morals/ relationships
Posted : 20 Aug, 2010 10:54 PM

Recently, I've been reflecting on the equally/unequally yoked area of scripture. It surprises me, because I've just been dead center in dealing with a situation. Two believers in Christ.... yet walking differently, rather not taking "all" the word of God in application of daily living. Particularly addressing celibacy... Two believers. The woman says, no sex because of what she believes... the man says, he's not into the word "that" deep, BUT, he believes in God as his savior.

We come together here, in this community and other online dating communities in presumption that other Christian believers are all on the "same" page... when in reality, we aren't.

The spiritual level of maturity means everything. If both are not on the same page, Lord Jesus, anything is possible, and most anything goes, so the skinny dipping thing... oh well, so what! The reality of today is, nothing wrong with it. Morals, morals you say... pssst... ughh.... morals seems to be blown out in the wind these days....

There are many "Christians" out here who believe in God, our Saviour, however they place certain restraints on themselves with the parts of the word of God they will/will not abide by. It can be very deceiving to those of us inter-mingling with them. It is so important that we have a "made up mind" about our own personal walk, and that we know our own weaknesses else we be in the boat with them, SO easily. I have a lot on my heart that is deeper than your present topic Dennis. I been busy, and pre-occipied, but I'm glad I got on tonight. ~GraceMae

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10