Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Education
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 11:19 AM

I do look at education absolutely!!!! And I will be honest that I will ignore anything above "some college" it's not that I feel ashamed, or out of my league or anything, it's just a lifestyle thing. No hate to those with degrees, good for you!!!:applause: however, I personally like em rough around the edges.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Reverse of Pet Peeves
Posted : 10 Feb, 2010 02:35 PM

They smell good!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
First Dates and Dinners
Posted : 9 Feb, 2010 03:00 PM

Well, look at it this way-as a guy you want the woman to be comfortable right? So I take you to dinner because: we're going somewhere public, we can talk without interruption, lots of people = safety. Hope that helps!!:glow:

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
heeey guys!
Posted : 7 Feb, 2010 04:10 PM

Dear piano, I'm gonna agree with remp. While the complete "control freak/take control woman" is absolutely out there, as are the same kind of men, Thankfully they're not all that way. It's all in how she does it. There's a huge difference between one of the girls in Bible study asking "

you want to grab some ice cream after this is over?" Vs. Your "date of marraige" in mind woman. You said woe to the man that goes out with this kind of woman, and with good cause. However, I'll counter that with "praise" to the woman who's finally figured out that you just look the guy in the eyes and tell him how you feel. Men don't listen, nor do they pay attention. I think most women will tell you that. Most of my past relationships have been initiated by the woman, guess that makes me less of a man? But I'll tell ya what-they were for the most part all amazing, and while I don't miss em, I'm glad I had a chance with em!! Thanks ex's lol:applause:

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Have a blessed day.
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 03:14 PM

lol right back at ya, and yes I always "leave it all on the field"

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
heeey guys!
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 10:41 AM

Hey if she likes me, but doesn't think I'm worth the time and energy to tell me, how am I supposed to know?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Reverse of Pet Peeves
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 04:35 AM

the smile she gets when you're already and "item" and she catches you "checking her out"

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Reverse of Pet Peeves
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 04:56 PM

well thanks, but I see your post up there too;)

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Reverse of Pet Peeves
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 04:30 PM

Their compassion and openness

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Christianity means........................................to me
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 04:23 PM

fill in the blank

Page : 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18