Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
How much is how much!!!
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 12:50 PM

Ouch man!!!! I gotta say, it'd take me a lot longer than a month to get comfortable enough to completely "come clean" with someone. Just because you don't talk about something, doesn't mean you're trying to hide it!!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
what makes you say "absolutely not?"
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 12:42 PM

In answer to the age question. All "legality" aside. I would not date an 18-year-old girl. I'm 29, and I think that the disparity in our ages would be too great, and bordering on gross. I also understand that the difference in age matters less, the more years you have under your belt. For instance, I see nothing wrong with a couple that's 45 & 60 years old, as they're both mature adults. Does that help? As far as the white thing, I know it sounds bad, but typically I don't like the way most white women I've met carry themselves. I'm not trying to blast anyone, but in my own personal life, I've never really gotten along that well with many white women. The ones I've known seem to me to be self-involved, and out for their own ends. Whereas most of the non-white women I've met seem quite genuine, and more open and honest. I'm not meaning to be racist or anything like that, but does that answer your question?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 12:42 PM

In answer to the age question. All "legality" aside. I would not date an 18-year-old girl. I'm 29, and I think that the disparity in our ages would be too great, and bordering on gross. I also understand that the difference in age matters less, the more years you have under your belt. For instance, I see nothing wrong with a couple that's 45 & 60 years old, as they're both mature adults. Does that help? As far as the white thing, I know it sounds bad, but typically I don't like the way most white women I've met carry themselves. I'm not trying to blast anyone, but in my own personal life, I've never really gotten along that well with many white women. The ones I've known seem to me to be self-involved, and out for their own ends. Whereas most of the non-white women I've met seem quite genuine, and more open and honest. I'm not meaning to be racist or anything like that, but does that answer your question?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 12:22 PM

For me it's an attitude thing. I may open a can of worms that I'll regret here, but as far as age, well, there comes a point where I feel uncomfortable thinking of getting romantically involved with someone, especially if they're much younger than myself. And as far as the "white" thing, I'll answer that once I make sure this post doesn't get out of control. :glow: Please, if I forget, ask me again

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 12:01 PM

Ladies, is there anything that makes you say "Absolutely not?" to a man? Ie smokers, drinkers, I'll start it off myself, to set the bar. I say "absolutely not" if she's white, and more than five years either side of my own age

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Death of a loved one
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 11:52 AM

I've never been married myself, but have lost a lot of friends. When doing all the "cliche" things isn't enough, it helps me to remember that everything is God's anyway. It's just on loan to us

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Taking back my life.
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 11:33 AM

multi-grain, all natural, no hormones, as organic as possible. When you get juice, make sure it's 100% juice. protein bars, low complex carbohydrates. I know how much of a struggle that all is, and please understand, I am 110% carnivore myself, but best of luck to you! Check out whole foods, trader joes, etc..

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
God fearing 2
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 11:28 AM

I think because it's a Christian dating site, a lot is assumed: ie: Godfearing. And people can talk and talk till they're blue in the face. Godfearing comes through in one's actions. I also think men tend to keep a few "cards up their sleeve" more than women. We're all trying to "sell ourselves" a little here, but in general, the women's profiles are much more complete

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
A call to sexual purity by Mary Whelchel
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 11:23 AM

good call on all the stuff you "miss out" on!!!! I like living without disease, etc!!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Reverse of Pet Peeves
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 11:21 AM

Soft and cuddly too!

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17