Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
what's wrong with my profile?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 03:38 PM

Hey chevygirl guys feel the same way!!!!! Personally, I smoke, trying to quit now, (patches) but also believe there's some truth to "once an addict always an addict." You're a very pretty girl, but most people run for the hills when they hear that you smoke. Hence my writing this in your forum, not as a message to you:glow: good luck chica, -skinny

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
What do you look for?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 03:31 PM

you are one of the few girls your age that most guys would look at and think you really have your life together or on track. I've got a few years on you, but a bunch of my female friends are teachers/instructors. Even though you work with kids, and can be open and genuine, it's a bit intimidating. A friend of mine is actually in your same boat. She's a first grade teacher, and sometimes We have lunch together cause I get done work early in the day, and her kids have lunch recess and nap all at once. (It seems odd to me too, but she makes it work) She posed me the exact same question, as we were watching the kids play at recess.

You could see in her eyes how much she loves all "her" kids. She's great with them, and would like some of her own someday.

A guy sees this and thinks: ok, she works in education, so she's got brains. She's in charge of a classroom, so she's got will/leadership abilities. She's about 28 and works with kids all day, which means her biological clock is TICKING! A lot of guys are actually yes, slightly intimidated by that. You're only 22, so the biological clock thing is not aimed at you at all, that's specific to MY friend;) However, you've got to realize that many guys that age aren't sure if they want kids or not, and you working with them is great! But it starts a guy thinking (please no hate mail) You see, from a guy's point of view, you've got your entire life together, and the missing piece is him, and since you work with kids, you obviously like them, so us guys assume you want them, and well, yeah, intimidating, Hope this helped-skinny

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Anyone from Pennsylvania?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 02:41 PM

southeast pa, Philly suburbs here

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
pet peeves!!!
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 02:17 PM

GodsJude, I think you should put up a pic of you in your felix the cat shirt, that'd be awesome!!!! And ladies-Don't drop "subtle" hints.!!!! We men are not as attentive in general as you are, and sometimes it's hard to pick out what you really love if you say you love everything!!? Want to eat at a particular restraunt? "Accidentally" drop a take-home menu in our pockets! Want to see a particular movie? Tell us "I want to see this one." And fyi-always assume a guy is colorblind ;)

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
food for thought
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 12:43 PM

I'm with garret and nyanda, but would like to add, in my own humble opinion-just love her. Don't "do" anything. I've known at least two dozen "gay" people. People is the operative word, even though gay is how we judge them. Just love her, God will take care of the rest should he choose. What's neat is that after a while, people will start to ask you "What is it that's different about you? I can't place it..." Then you can talk about God, but most people are tired of being approached by folks about Christ. And I'm also gonna take a stab in the dark here, but I think chances are you've known or known someone who's gay. It's only now that it's becoming easier and more socially acceptable for them to "come out." Just my opinion, let us know what happens!!! And best of luck bro!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Tim Tebow
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 12:35 PM

I'm pretty sure each commercial is paid for by whatever "organization" runs it. Those slots can go for close to a million dollars for a thirty second ad. That being said, I'm pretty sure the NFL commision has final say in what ads they run. They don't have to show them all. I agree with the "doing away with things that make us feel guilty." And I absolutely agree it is happening, however, this is not the only commercial to be banned. See if you can google "banned superbowl commercials." I saw one that was pretty gross that was simply about guys, gas, and lighters. It got banned too, and had no religious or moral "point" to make

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Partying
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 12:23 PM

Stinks being the one against the many sometimes!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Sharing Secrets
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 12:13 PM

I do love it when a woman shares her secrets with me. Cause of the way that she "relaxes" afterward. I love the fact that five minutes after she shared the secret, even if it's not a deep dark one, she's looking at me differently. Empowered? Maybe not the right word, trusted might be better. It's always special when a woman shares a secret with you, as it's often the beginning, if not the affirmation of that oh-so-important trust

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
pet peeves!!!
Posted : 3 Feb, 2010 06:41 PM

Ma'am you've certainly got me beat on style!!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
posters
Posted : 3 Feb, 2010 06:31 PM

Hey chica thanks, and right back at ya!:angel:

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19