Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Hieght/weight
Posted : 16 Feb, 2010 12:50 PM

When you ladies examine a man, what do you like him to be, physically, in relation to you? Ie: Taller, heavier, shorter, skinnier etc...

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
God fearing 2
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 11:47 AM

DHTM-nice! dead on!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Confidence Man
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 04:42 AM

I'm 100% confident you're right, that's why when I engage a stranger in conversation, I start it, end it, and treat them like I've known them for years. good post

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
what makes you say "absolutely not?"
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 01:23 PM

Hey storm, you've always got something good to say, so feel free to hop on anytime. I'm surprised by a lot of those same responses, I must admit. But hey, to each their own. Well it certainly helps to narrow down the field lol.:glow: You know how you can choose to block smokers, drinkers, people outside a certain age range from contacting you? Maybe we need the same kind of restriction for education levels?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Education
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 12:59 PM

Hey remp, OUCH!!!! Sorry to hear that man, that stinks!!!! I'd like the input of others on what I'm about to say: I think when someone has a "high-level" degree, they are doing something they feel is worthwhile, they are passionate about, and they love their work. For instance-ask anyone with a phd about themselves, and they'll give you their line of work. "I'm a vet, doctor, nasa scientist" etc.

They worked very hard to get a job that lets them do what they want to do, and they enjoy it, as well they should. It allows them time to have an active social life, home life, etc, because they are doing what they love for a living.

I personally swing the other way. My job lets me live the kind of life I want to live, which is why I never pursued an advanced degree. Ie: I make handicap mods to cars (Sorry to those of you I just lost.) However, if that were my "job" it wouldn't cover my bills, as the systems I make are one-offs, made on an as-needed basis, and well, I'd love to not ever have to make another one, but....the world keeps turning. That's my private life though. I've worked long and hard to be able to do both things, and if I had to only pursue one, I'd be a very broke and unhappy man. Hope this helps, and wow! nasa scientist? , you have some cool friends my man-skinny

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 12:44 PM

Hey lovesmusic, thanks for your post. And for what it's worth, NO you are absolutely not racist or self-racist or anything of the sort. Given what you said about not being shy, and seeing some of the reactions to this post, I feel I should explain myself, as I seem to have bothered a lot of folks, and owe them an explanation, so here goes, with some helpful background info. Thanks lovesmusic!!!

I grew up in a missions training facility whose specialty is teaching future missionaries English, and preparing them for the culture shock they will endure upon entering foreign fields. I spoke a blend of Spanish, French, and English, according to my parents, till roughly age seven, when I "decided" on English. (my house language) I don't hold grudges, and understand each person is each person, however, I do learn from my past. In my relationships, each of the three white women I've dated have dated co-workers or friends of mine immediately following the termination of our relationship. (Think next day, literally)

I was dating a black (African) girl and she found herself with the same opportunity, which I fully expected her to take. When she didn't take the chance, I became confused. I actually took her to lunch to explain to her that it'd hurt, but I'd be ok if she returned the interest my co-worker was displaying in her. Much to my surprise, she said simply "no." I asked her explain a bit more, and I'll never forget the way she just smiled and said. "I can't do that, I just have too much class to be doing that kind of thing." Without specifics, the same basic scenario happened with a Japanese girlfriend of mine. Her answer was to look at me, shocked that I'd even think she would ever date a friend or co-worker of mine. Her response was "That's improper, who would do a thing like that?" Hope that helps, everyone, and Lovesmusic, thanks:glow: So, to put it simply, third time's a charm!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Reverse of Pet Peeves
Posted : 12 Feb, 2010 12:24 PM

Hey, you just had two people tell you that smelling good was endearing. You really need to ask if we mean that, cause, uh, YES WE DO!!!!!!! I've been a cook for ten years. I'm used to sweating profusely for 12-16hours straight in 120 degree minimum kitchens. Yes, smell is important. Olfactory sense is the strongest after all!!! Men can become "addicted" to the smell of someone's perfume. But if I'm the only one who says it (cough, remp did too) then I hope someone backs me up.:applause:

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Education
Posted : 12 Feb, 2010 12:02 PM

Bcp- Congats!!!!! And Acrozz-I think it was a girl who posted this question:glow: It takes all kinds to make the world go round!!!!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 12 Feb, 2010 09:53 AM

Hey given life-stockers? like grocery store clerks, or did you mean stalkers, like those creepy follow-you-when-you-leave-people?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 02:59 PM

Hey all, I've got a way with putting my foot in my mouth-I wanted to apologize for the way I stated my post earlier, truly a bad choice of words, but thanks for the info, any more ideas, keep em coming!

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16