Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
investigations of our President
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:41 PM

WHY? is it important to see the presidents college grades? it is NOT. it is just another fake way to harass him. Let the Dems provide THEIR college grades --- what a waste of time to badger Mr. Trump.

Alligator

View Profile
Illegals Caravans
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:39 PM

I note that the elected officials of our goverment are NOT offering THEIR homes, back yards, or cars to Illegals. We have many senators and house reps who want the Caravans to enter, but they individually are doing nothing to help the illegals. I want everyone to enter LEGALLY.

Alligator

View Profile
Roll Call
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:37 PM

I realize I am a bit off topic, but my Father served in the Navy in a submarine in WWI. My brother was radioman on USS Alaska in Navy in WWII. My sister married career Air Force, who was pilot in WWII, Korean War, and flew a heliocopter to pick up wounded in VietNam war. next.......

Alligator

View Profile
A MAN WHO BLACKMAILED ME FOR MONEY
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:24 PM

I am not certain of all the details. I do know that easy blackmail is when you send someone naked photos of yourself, or admit in writing to a crime. I am assuming neither of these things happened, so having someone ask for money is not true blackmail. People who ask for money are scammers. You do NOT have to send money. No matter what they say, you are NOT obligated to pay them anything. I am sorry this happened, and hope it is straightened out now.

Alligator

View Profile
Compromise
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:20 PM

I believe AFTER we meet, there are times each has to compromise. However, I know what I am looking for and not willing to compromise on what I want.

Alligator

View Profile
Hope for Change
Posted : 9 Mar, 2019 06:22 PM

I believe that abortion is murder. The Bible says Thou Shalt Not Kill. friends have argued with me that war kills many, so I am wrong. I know that God not only permitted wars, but He demanded certain wars to occur. I believe there is a difference in killing a baby or a man or woman walking home from work Vs. War. As far as morals, it also seems to me there is more violence, rape, and assault when women dress in skimpy, revealing clothing. When I was a child, the purpose of Sunday was to dress in clean clothing, go to church with a mind willing to listen and learn, and then come home to a family dinner. Now churches allow women to dress in pants, men in cargo shorts, kids to make noise, and usually people buy fast food on the way home. It just seems that our morals are going downhill.

Alligator

View Profile
Faithful men are there on CDFF
Posted : 9 Mar, 2019 06:14 PM

I am glad you said NO. I am also surprised he didnt try to force you to change your mind as the days went by. God was truly watching out for you.

Alligator

View Profile
Favorite films of all time?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2019 08:26 PM

Almost anything Bogart made. except Sabrina simply because i don't like Audrey Hepburn. I think my favorite is Treasure of Sierra Madre -- but there are so many its hard to choose.

I also like Kingdom of Heaven, which is Crusaders vs. Muslim leader Saladin. It's reasonably accurate and visually wonderful. There's a lot of good lessons in it.

Alligator

View Profile
migrant caravan migrant vomiting blood arrives
Posted : 3 Mar, 2019 11:12 PM

This was a sick man who should not have been let into our country. Many people pouring in here are carrying disease and parasites. If you truly care about this, a good place to join is Doctors Without Borders. Take care of those people in their own country. Use your dollars to save them, NOT our taxpayer dollars. We don't need these disease to spread to our children and grandchildren OR ourselves. There are ways to volunteer to help those you feel are necessary to help without endangering more Americans. There was nothing hateful about that article. It was simply facts.

Alligator

View Profile
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 3 Mar, 2019 11:06 PM

I do not understand how intelligent, educated people can blame our President for every criminal act committed by OTHERS. Smollett lost his job on tv's EMPIRE. Now it's time to lose his freedom and sit in jail for a while.

Page : 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89