Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Pain and Blame
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 03:42 PM

I don't undertand how children, a pastor and others could blame you for wanting a better life for you and your children. Of course, God does not like Divorce, but he also does not like a man who denies Him, who hurts his wife and children... This is a no-brainer for me. You did the right thing. You protected yourself and your children. Try to forgive those who do not understand and know that God still loves you.

Alligator

View Profile
Can differences in christians allow for a successful marriage?
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 11:14 AM

I do not see anywhere that Melissa says she is a born again Christian. more stating towards that she doubts she could be saved. If she was born again" there would be no doubt in her. And she also says neither is willing to go near the other persons worship. WE dont have to know what their religions are but there is obviously a big difference. I think both she and boyfriend need to sit down and discuss honestly what it is about the other person faith they agree with and what they are not willing to change their mind on. I have a relative and also a friend who eventually divorced over their differences in church and religion. Please talk it over honestly and go from there.

Alligator

View Profile
The Climate Change Hoax and Public Gullibility
Posted : 15 Mar, 2019 10:50 PM

how about the Blizzard of '88. That would be 1888 - well over 100 years ago. My uncles were coming home from school 6 miles away and had to hold on to the wire fences to find their way home. Some of the children stayed at the country school all night with their teacher. Maybe Al Gore should phone me and I'll tell HIM the story.

Alligator

View Profile
She's Gone
Posted : 15 Mar, 2019 08:01 PM

my first husband and I discussed NOTHING before marriage. We were young, so went to movies, ball games, fishing, almost always with friends. We didnt talk about finances, religion, children, housing, nothing of importance. About 3 years into marriage he cheated on me. Parents wanted me to divorce, but I hung on. He did not change. after 11 years i did divorce. He's GONE and I am glad I finally "saw the light". If the man/woman is not godly and good for you, send them packing.

Alligator

View Profile
Rush Limbaugh
Posted : 15 Mar, 2019 07:38 PM

please check website address, it does not work.??

Alligator

View Profile
Hollywood
Posted : 14 Mar, 2019 06:46 PM

Duane (the Rock) Johnson turned to Christianity to help fight his depression. Dwayne counts his blessings every day because he says cannot live a good life without Jesus.

Alligator

View Profile
Stupid rule should be changed
Posted : 13 Mar, 2019 08:45 PM

irc1 - the age rule is in place to keep people from getting a lot of unwanted messages. YOUR profile states "phone are blocked for calls outside Denmark, but i have FB. And please respect my age limit." - if it is a stupid rule, why to you request that people respect YOUR age limit. ????

Alligator

View Profile
over 50 forum
Posted : 13 Mar, 2019 08:25 PM

I second the motion. over 50 would be good.

Alligator

View Profile
Suddenly “they are not ready to date”
Posted : 12 Mar, 2019 09:20 PM

Paris - i get that a lot. guys who write mush the first message...you are so beautiful, its the smile i have waited for all my life ( i am NOT smiling in pics) you are the pretty woman i have always waited in line to marry == WHAT? i don't even know your name. And then if I try to converse, i get one or two word answers. This is NOT what I am looking for. A friend told me once "men are stupid". My father was not. he set a good example for me, but I am beginning to believe that the man on here ARE stupid. its very disappointing.

Alligator

View Profile
Fake News Gone Mainstream
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:43 PM

One of my high school teachers said to believe only 10% of what you hear and 5% of what you read. Do your own research for FACTS. That was 60 years ago. If it was true then, it is even MORE necessary now. Fake news is everywhere. get your own FACTS.

Page : 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89