View Profile
Younger brother seeing woman 10 years older
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 11:27 PM

Everything!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Younger brother seeing woman 10 years older
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 10:14 PM

My younger brother (22) is seeing a girl (32) and my family absolutely does not approve. He claims they go to a lake, eat for a while, sit in a car, and drive. Today, he claimed he did that and he was out for 10 hours! We have told him that this is an inappropriate relationship and she doesn't work, go to school, etc. But he claims she likes her company.

What would you do in this situation?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
If a man still lives at home..
Posted : 25 Feb, 2024 12:17 AM

Yes now more and more people are saying that about the housing market. Thanks for your advice!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 21 Feb, 2024 04:51 PM

Ok, well he is in his early 30s. He claims that he has an IT job but housing costs are high.. so not sure how I would find out about this. He does text me quite often too which leads me to believe he doesn't really work but again cannot be sure

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 21 Feb, 2024 12:56 AM

Just to give a scenario, if you met a guy on here and he still lived with his parents, would you give him a chance to date? Or would you continue looking for someone more suitable?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
What does Genesis 3:16 “your desire will be for your husband…”, mean?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 01:53 PM

My take on it is a woman can be strongly feminine (as a person and in childbirth) too. The husband will be the provider and protector of the marriage and home.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Question for Women
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 01:45 PM

Needy. Controlling. Bossy. Lying. Abusive. Jealousy

I dislike men who do not give you your own space and just have a lot of time on their hands. I don't like controlling men at all. I like to be able to do my own things too. Lying is a no in my book too

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Question for Women
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 01:45 PM

Needy. Controlling. Bossy. Lying. Abusive. Jealousy

I dislike men who do not give you your own space and just have a lot of time on their hands. I don't like controlling men at all. I like to be able to do my own things too. Lying is a no in my book too

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Why are almost all profiles so lazy?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 01:40 PM

I post a lot on my profile because I want to attract a guy of worth. I don't post a ton of pictures because you only need a good three in my eyes.

I think a lot of people don't post too much because they are not serious in finding someone. That's like everything in life, if you don't put effort into anything, you will come out with low-effort things.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10