Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Controlling your Emotions and Desires Preserves your Christian Witness and Testimony
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 06:27 PM

The Scriptures i'm going to use for this discussion is Galatians 5:16-26; Romans 12:9-21; Ephesians 4:17-32 and Titus 3:11-15. Why does controlling our emotions and desires preserve our Christian witness and testimony? Because it gives Jesus and Christians a good name. We as Born-Again Christians are called to be different from the world inside and outside the church in our words and actions. Failure to do so will only destroy it. I admit that i need to improve in these areas in my own life in controlling my emotions and desires. I have learned the hard way if you let your emotions and desires run you instead of you controlling them that it only brings down curses and destruction on yourself and others and destroys your Christian witness and testimony and i regret that. But thank God for His grace and mercy and chances to confess and repent daily in these areas. But it's best to learn from other people's mistakes in the Bible, other people's mistakes in real life and your own life last. We all as Christians need to think before we speak and act. This topic is bringing the conviction of the Holy Spirit upon me and i pray it does too for all of us.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Daniel
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 06:00 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Daniel. Here's the themes from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. A Kingdom with No End. 2. The Rise and Fall of Earthly Kingdoms. 3. Glimpses into the Eternal. May we as Born-Again Christians realize that God is still on the throne and reigns over all the nations and still has a plan even in these perilious end times we are living in. I just got done with chapters 1 through 4 today and here are the themes: 1. Daniel and His Friends Obey God. 2. Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. 3. God Reveals Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. 4. Daniel Explains the Dream. 5. Daniel and His Friends Promoted. 6. The Image of Gold. 7. Daniel's Friends Disobey the King. 8. Saved in Fiery Trial. 9. Nebuchadnezzar Praises God. 10. Nebuchadnezzar's Second Dream. 11. Daniel Explains the Second Dream. 12. Nebuchadnezzar's Humiliation. 13. Nebuchadnezzar Praises God. How do these themes apply to our Practical Everyday Life today? First, thrive where God sovereignly plants you. Second, have a biblical balance of submitting to those in authority without compromising your Christian convictions. Third, ask God for wisdom in all situations whether easy or difficult. Fourth, humble yourself before God or He will humble you. May we as Born-Again Christians be bold and wise witnesses for Christ in our words and actions with the Holy Spirit's help in these perilious end times we are living in. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 05:24 PM

I just got done with chapters 46 through 48 yesterday and here's the themes:

1. The Manner of Worship. 2. The Prince and Inheritance Laws. 3. How the Offerings Were Prepared. 4. The Healing Waters and Trees. 5. Borders of the Land. 6. Division of the Land. 7. The Gates of the City and Its Name. How do these themes apply to today? First, we as believers will be included in Israel's plans during the millenial kingdom during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Praise the LORD for that. PRAISE THE LORD THAT I'M DONE WITH THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
DREAM SMALL: THE SECRET POWER OF THE ORDINARY CHRISTIAN LIFE BY SETH LEWIS FROM TRUTH FOR MINISTRIES
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 05:03 PM

I just got done with chapters 8 and 9. And here's the themes:

1. SMALL DREAMS, BIG EFFORT. 2 SMALL DREAMS, BIG REWARDS. Praise the LORD that i'm done with this book and it is helped me to realize that God's approval and His goals are what matters, not other man's and my own. This book has changed my thinking completely. But the hardest part is applying to my practical everyday life. But it can be done with God's help!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 04:49 PM

Although i didn't get to do my ministry on the streets today because of the hot weather outside i got a lot done at home today. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
The Rapture of the Church
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 04:35 PM

Amen to that Moonlight7.(See Proverbs 29:25).

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 04:28 PM

I just done with chapters 38 through 45 the last couple of days and here's the themes: 1. Gog and Allies Attack Israel. 2. Judgment on Gog. 3. Gog's Armies Destroyed. 3. The Burial of Gog. 4. A Triumphant Festival. 5. Israel Restored to the Land. 6. A New City, a New Temple. 7. The Eastern Gateway of the Temple. 8. The Outer Court. 9. The Northern Gateway. 10. The Southern Gateway. 11. Gateways of the Inner Court. 12. Where Sacrifices Were Prepared. 13. Chambers for Singers and Priests. 14. Dimensions of the Inner Court and Vestibule. 15. Dimensions of the Sanctuary. 16. The Side Chambers on the Wall. 17. The Building at the Western End. 18. Dimensions and Design of the Temple Area. 19. The Chambers for the Priests. 20. Outer Dimensions of the Temple. 21. The Temple, the LORD'S Dwelling Place. 22. Dimensions of the Altar. 23. Consecrating the Altar. 24. The East Gate and the Prince. 25. Those Admitted to the Temple. 26. Laws Governing Priests. 27. The Holy District. 28. Properties of the City and the Prince. 29. Laws Governing the Prince. 30. Keeping the Feasts. How do these lessons apply to today? God is not done with Israel in End Times Prophecy and we will be included in it. May we be ready for the rapture of the church, it may occur at anytime the way our world is looking.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Dont find love coz love will find you.if its meant to be it will be.
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 03:49 PM

Welcome in the name of Jesus, zceng. I pray that your time at CDFF and the forums will be blessed in Jesus name.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
DREAM SMALL: THE SECRET POWER OF THE ORDINARY CHRISTIAN LIFE BY SETH LEWIS FROM TRUTH FOR MINISTRIES
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 05:13 PM

I just got done with chapter 7 named SMALL DREAMS IN BIG SUCCESS. This chapter has reminded that is not about big positions but fulfilling God's purposes in the sphere of influence you're in whether big or small to further Christ's kingdom in the world.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 05:02 PM

Thanks for the encouragment Moonlight7, PRAISE THE LORD. Here's some more praise reports: First although i wasn't able to do my ministry on the streets today on account of the hot weather today, i got a lot done today and got to witness to one of my roommates today. PRAISE THE LORD FOR THAT AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10