Author Thread
tristan07

View Profile
I'
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 02:14 PM

mmmhmmm... yeeesh

tristan07

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 02:00 PM

green card brother

tristan07

View Profile
Aching Heart, Hurts Deeply
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 01:58 PM

So life takes you through all these twists and turns and you often find yourself down a road you've not traveled before. There are so many dead ends and disappointments in life, it's almost staggering, even though you are the one trying not to disappoint more often then not.

After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company isn't security. (Kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises.) After awhile you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace not the grief of a child. And you learn to build your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain and the inevitable has a way of crumbling in mid-flight. After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you stand too long in one place. So, you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone else to bring you flowers. And you learn you really can endure, that you really do have worth. You learn that with every good-bye comes the dawn.

And you can breath again.

Here's to life, and love, and laughter, cause that all we have left.

Cheers, that's something I wrote a while back when my gal dumped me.

tristan07

View Profile
Wounded And Broken Spirits Produce Physical Sickness
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 07:07 AM

Oddly enough, so does pride and arrogance and I recently came to find out.

tristan07

View Profile
good bye my freinds
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 08:19 PM

amazingly enough you can actually reactivate your account if you delete it here. I deleted it because it was bothering my girl freind that I was on a dating website, though I assured her it was only to talk to freinds on the forums and such, but it was a point of contention so i deleted it.

well, after a very very near death experience, and some really troubling events, she and I are no longer together so I figured, what the heck I would come back so i can at least let ya all know I was ok.

still NOT looking to date,

tristan07

View Profile
good bye my freinds
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 04:30 PM

imleaving this website. those of you who know how to get ahold me, plese keep in touch. -tristan07/alex

tristan07

View Profile
I'm not ready.
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 12:56 AM

ahh girl, im going to go get on my face right now and pray for ya'll, im having similar problems with my mom. Jesus loves ya girl, im prayin.

tristan07

View Profile
I Don't Get it....
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 12:54 AM

zoe, you think that is something, you should hear the strange stuff my girl puts me through, every day.... i'd pay for the visine, that would be easy. I always always pick the most difficult woman in the world to fall in love with, fool that I am.

thats a no brainer, if ya like him, go for it, if not, move on girl.

tristan07

View Profile
Racism
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 04:29 PM

I'm not racist, I ignore EVERYONE :bow:

tristan07

View Profile
Divorce
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 05:41 PM

mines been more or less fine so far, we just dont argue, do whats right for the kids and delt with things the right way.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10