Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Dating while isolating
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 05:30 AM

I think its best time to search what God is saying about our loneliness besides forwarding our desires before him. This is time to go on our knees and cry before him. We are tired of time wasters. We really need his hand. Really in every problem lets look for the hidden opportunity. We fear no terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness. Lets run this good race focussing on our Lord. Glory be to God

Chioniso

View Profile
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 02:37 AM

"If my people who are called by my name......... I will heal their land".

Chioniso

View Profile
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 02:35 AM

People of God, lets get wisdom from the Bible. 2 Chronicles 7 verse 14, the Lord says "if my people who are called by name ...." these people are us, christians. Proverbs 4 verse 23 says guard your heart jealously. Beware anyone can say anything without care. Dont allow that get into you. Instead read the bible, memorise it and even meditate. Allow yourself to be stabbed with the word of God and thats key to fruitfulness, prosperity and success. Instead of destroying yourself by dancing to the tune of the devil. It aches me so much to hear christians being stabbed by the words of the people. Lets give glory to God

Chioniso

View Profile
Why ?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2020 04:24 AM

I think the problem with us is that we want short cuts. Let us trust in Him with all our heart and acknowledge our every step. God make us meet those wrong men/women so that we search more of Him. God wants us to love Him more than anything and wants us to be happy. Lets meditate on His word to renew our mind and be transformed so that we prosper and succeed fruitfully. God be with us.

Chioniso

View Profile
Why do guys say married on paper only?
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 02:25 AM

Cfossil my sister, DO NOT get used to getting closer or have friendship with married man. Even if the man is in the process of getting a divorce. The reason being that once you get close you won't be able to identify faults until the man is through with you. There is no true and right decision that can be made with a man in another relationship as long as there is no divorce processes completed. Dont let your desperate state put you into another desperate situation. Our God is a God of quality things. We are never alone. Remember you were fearfully and wonderfully. Guard yourself jelously, from roaring lions around the world.

Chioniso

View Profile
Register For The Men's Weekend!
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 01:47 AM

Thats powerful my brother.

Chioniso

View Profile
Honesty
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 01:42 AM

I think if you are a true Christian, looking for an honest man is like looking for a needle in an ocean. Let us not loose our grip on Christ. Lets come closer to our God telling Him our desire and to let it be unto His will. Failing to find that Godly man I am looking for has made me come closer to God. Most men if not all, goes to church, and they want sex our of wedlock. They justify themselves by giving verses skipping lines from the bible. I will never fall for that. I love my God with all my heart and in everything I acknowledge Him. Our God will never leave us nor forsake us. Sisters and brothers lets fight a good fight.

Chioniso

View Profile
Liking myself is not pride
Posted : 24 Feb, 2020 04:15 AM

Yes God wants us to love ourselves first before we love others. Surely how can we ask God to enable us love others while we are not able to love ourselves. We are God's work created in Christ Jesus. We were fearfully and wonderfully made. Lets trust in the Lord with all our hearts.

Chioniso

View Profile
Don't move fast
Posted : 24 Feb, 2020 04:00 AM

Words of wisdom. Thanks

Chioniso

View Profile
why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2020 05:32 AM

I think this is the same with bros on this forum, profiles with no pics. I think they hide to avoid identification. Cheaters usually do that. Some are already married and others have multiple relationships. What they dont know is they hide to us, to God there is nowhere to hide.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10