Made Up Fantastic Dating Story - Part 1
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 12:37 AM

Too late for me to add Ha Ha Ha!

Chioniso

View Profile
What are you thankful for?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2019 07:19 AM

I am thankful for

1) the life and love God is giving me. His love is so gread I cannot compare it to anything else,

2) for wonderful children who are my friends all the time

3) the wisdom God gave me to know him and his worthy.

Chioniso

View Profile
Know God's plan for your life
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 05:16 AM

Most of our time we pray amiss. We focus on our fleshly needs. Why? Because we think we can find our partners with our on effort. God speaks to us on James 4 verses 3 and 4. He knows what we want and whats best for us. Let us bring our pertition before the Lord and focus on the Lord to change us for better persons. We are all God's work created in Christ Jesus to do good works. Let us pray that God changes us using His tools; the Bible, Holy Spirit and Circumstances. Yes God loves us and his plan for our lives stays for ever rather that people's plans that are short lived.

Chioniso

View Profile
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 09:30 PM

1. Photo

2. Age

3. Marital status

Chioniso

View Profile
Online isnit Real dating !
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 11:17 PM

Its very important to meet in person. Note that there is a very big difference between a picture and meeting in person. On pictures a person tries to look his or her best, selects the best picture and usually it wont be the recent pictured one. At one time I had communication with a handsome guy on line for some time. He was tall and very fit on all the pictures he had fowarded to me. On the day we met I was shocked. He was very pale, thin and he could not speak out a single word without a hiccup. I wanted to run away immediately but God controlled me. I managed to spent about 2 hours discussing about life. That was my first and last time to meet him. Later on I avoided him by all means until there was no more communication. May the Lord have mercy on us.

Chioniso

View Profile
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 09:52 PM

I am glad you managed to observe that. It only takes a godly man with spiritual eyes to see that. This means on this forum besides scammers who are being spoken about in most cases we also have unique beautiful women of God. Glory be to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 04:25 AM

I think these days people with HIV positive status are much more that those without. So two positive people make better friendship. After all my intention for friendship is to eventually develop my interest and not to rise false hopes from the other party. Remember that it takes an effort to be in control of your flesh. We have foregone a lot of interesting things inoder to be what we are today.

Chioniso

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 04:52 AM

Born Again Christian

Self control

Financially stable

Loves children

HIV negatuve

Chioniso

View Profile
Pray
Posted : 18 Oct, 2019 04:31 AM

As far as I have experienced it now, I can see that we do not have to focus on the relationship, but lets focus on the Word of God, reading it, studying it, meditating on it and obeying it then better relationships and everything we want will be fulfilled. God answer prayers

Chioniso

View Profile
why do men post photo of woman with them
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 05:49 AM

This is very true. As for me I dont even read the profiles. Just a glance on such a photo I dont waste my time going to profile. It means those men are still married to their ex spiritually.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11