Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Step out and let us know each other more
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 07:36 AM

God's timing is the best. in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Ghosting and not serious people
Posted : 21 Jun, 2019 04:35 AM

Jayzee, I second that

Chioniso

View Profile
Age does make a difference are you Seeking God's guidance 🙏
Posted : 10 Jun, 2019 04:46 AM

I am 53 and was once involved with a 67 year old man for a short time. The relationship did not go well with me. Almost every thing I could suggest was being crushed. I always ended up like a baby. He always told me that I needed to be matured. I did not like that. I think age difference should not be more than 8 years.

Chioniso

View Profile
Christian Match making
Posted : 10 Jun, 2019 04:33 AM

I second you Samone

Chioniso

View Profile
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 02:40 AM

Thank God for that right and devine direction. Its now time for you to renew your mind and be transformed in the things of God. STOP being used by the devil.GOD LOVES YOU.

Chioniso

View Profile
what are some of the challenges you face as a single parent?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 02:21 AM

Yes we cannot neglect our children for the sake of marriage partner. I think its best to be in love with a man who has children too. At least that attachment to your children will come from all sides hence you share as family.

The challenge I am facing is that as a christian single mother I have some bonderies. Yet every man I met eventually needs sex out of wedlock. This is my 6th year keeping my body holy. The same problem is persisting besides bringing my pertition before God since 2014. I dont understand now if it is the reason why I am failing to find a man to settle down or get married.

Chioniso

View Profile
"Age Doesn't Matter to Me" ??
Posted : 16 May, 2019 03:25 AM

I prefer a man older than me. I have noticed younger man a problem. They dont involve themselves with older women for love but for material things. On top of that they can create problems you will live to regret for the rest of your life. One incident I have recently witness is of a 41 year old mother with a 20 year old daughter. Mother got married to a 27 year old man and wed. Last week step father pulled 20 year old step daughter into bedroom and raped her. While daughter was calling for help step father took scissors and stabbed step daughter's abdoman 15 times. By the time neighbors broke the door step father had escaped and the girl was no more. Food for thought.

Chioniso

View Profile
Children are precious gifts from God
Posted : 16 May, 2019 02:52 AM

As we choose our life partners we should be very careful that we are not puting the lives of our children at stake.

Chioniso

View Profile
Blending and mending among snakes
Posted : 16 May, 2019 02:43 AM

Brother, I am failing to understand what you are trying to say on your one sentence paragraph. Short sentences are easy to understand.

Chioniso

View Profile
Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Posted : 2 May, 2019 06:37 AM

I dont agree with you brother. I am one of those Godly women. This is the same with you men on this Christian forum. The great percentage is worldly. I cannot say every men here is like that. Even though so far I have not met a true man of God here. We need grace.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15