Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
love and marriage
Posted : 27 Aug, 2019 02:07 AM

Divorces among christians is increasing because we are not putting on the belt of truth. One among the couples turns not to fear God. Most of us christians go for the things of the world. Read James 4, its so powerful.

Chioniso

View Profile
How to introduce kids to your new partner
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 04:13 AM

Dont rush to introduction. Take your time and make sure you know him and then trust him. Protect your daughter always and remember she is always your best friend

Chioniso

View Profile
Age Ranges should be set Realistically
Posted : 19 Jul, 2019 09:08 AM

Here we are looking for true love and life partners not material things. Age difference affects even decision making and reasoning. The older man's decision and reasoning always belittle the younger party. I wouldnt like to leave the rest of my life in a cage.

Chioniso

View Profile
Dating Single Parents
Posted : 16 Jul, 2019 07:33 AM

What we really need is God's grace. You can both have chn and the relationship wont last. i think what is needed here is love and respect towards each other.

Chioniso

View Profile
Relationships. that didn't work
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 02:35 AM

Finding an honest and Godly man is very hard. Most of these single men wants sex without commitment. May the Lord strengthen us in keeping our christian values.

Chioniso

View Profile
Age Ranges should be set Realistically
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 01:18 AM

Even me at 53 I cannot sacrifice my life with such an old man.

Chioniso

View Profile
Sexual relations
Posted : 28 Jun, 2019 12:33 AM

If we take the Word in its proper text without trying to twist it, then we should understand that no sex outside marriege. This flesh can be controlled day in day out. If it means I will never meet a trully born again Christian especially on this area then i would rather stay single saving my Lord with holiness. People of the world are not only in the world but most of them are hiding behind churches. Thanks for powerful verses. Thats delicious meal for my spirit.

Chioniso

View Profile
Divorce
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 06:28 AM

Tell me something sister Cupcake, does Mathew 19:9 means that getting married to a divorcee is a sin

Chioniso

View Profile
My man sick
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 06:07 AM

Nita my sister you are very patient. I once met a very sick man on CDFF. I did not waste my time meeting him for the second time. Instead I went before God and told him that was not the man I asked to have. Now I am an intercessor and prayer warrior waiting for God's time for a better friend. I know the God I save is a God of quality not quantity.

Chioniso

View Profile
Consider others better than yourself
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 07:45 AM

Yes, Philipians 4 verse 6 tells us to be anxious for nothing and in everything lets give thanks. On others lets look and talk of their goodness only.By so doing we are carrying one of the spiritual weapons fighting the devil.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14