Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 5 Jun, 2017 07:57 AM

As Christians we all know the right thing to do. The Bible does not allow us to have sex before marriage. What guarantees you that you will marry after sex? Let us not take it as if sex is the most important thing to do in life. We can live without sex. We should train ourselves and understand what we need in this life. If you cant get married don't give sex as an excuse. I think we are ending up loosing self control focusing on marriage which will never take place. Let us focus on the Lord and let His will be done.

Chioniso

View Profile
What's the harm in dating a non-believer?
Posted : 25 May, 2017 07:51 AM

Here we have three types of people.

1. Non believer

2. Born again Christian who only hears and is not doer of the Word

3. Born again Christian who is a believer and doer of the Word

1. The first one is associated to the devil. A non starter. If you want to get into a reverse gear in your Christian life just engage that one.

2. Majority of people are in the second category. Most people claim they are Christians but their behavior is that of prodigal son. Before you even meet the person you can identify him by his language. Guys we are Christians lets read the Bible line by line and stop skipping some verses to suit us.

3. Its very rare to meet third category. Those are real saints. Although some slip away at times, they are easy to tune into the right way.

Chioniso

View Profile
jealous God
Posted : 25 May, 2017 06:42 AM

Thank you Molded. You are a wonderful woman. The bible tells us to seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and all those things shall be added unto us. God's ways are the best. Be content with who you are. He gave you beautiful children to love, talk to and pray for. God knows what's good for you. Remember in every challenge there is a hidden opportunity. Let it not be unto your will but God's will. Let Him show you the way. There is a very good reason why He kept you that way. Don't waste your precious time thinking of the flesh. Keep on putting God first, He knows what's good for you. Be blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Committed relationship with Jesus Christ
Posted : 25 May, 2017 06:21 AM

How do you make your commitment with Jesus an integral part of a dating relationship?

Let Jesus be in control of every step taken. Being young or old in every relationship everyone is a learner. Seeking first His Kingdom and righteousness is the best. There is no two way about that. Be prayerful for there are marine spirits against every development in a relationship.

What methods would you use in an online relationship to establish a foundation for a couple's relationship to be grounded & focused on Jesus Christ?

As others have already advised, staying on line for some time communicating opens eyes into each other's character. Conversation of saints should obviously be smart and different from that of the couple of the world. You should spend most of your time reading, sharing and motivating each other on the Word. Be prayerful and seek God's intervention into your relationship. Be of the same mind. Strictly no sex before marriage. After all you are marrying for love and sex is a bonus after marriage. Remember that God wants to be put first in everything.

Chioniso

View Profile
how do i know the right man4 me and kids.....
Posted : 1 Apr, 2017 04:18 AM

Glory be to God. All the above advices are very good and excellent. Thanks to God for such wisdom single mothers. My additional advice is that love your children. Forget about men. Pray for God's control on your flesh. I doubt there is any man who love someone else's children. Be careful to fall in love on one side while on the other side your children are a being abused. To those who are already in love once you are married for the second time be careful not to divorce or separate. Because in most cases those men tend to revenge both you and your children. So please seek God's intervention. Stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 22 Mar, 2017 03:57 AM

I was left a widow with two boys. Life was hard in the first days when I had to adjust my new life with two kids. At first I decided not to involve myself with any other man for a year concentrating on my new life and giving love to my kids. Through prayers, at the end of the first year I realized Jesus was the best friend. This is the 6th year since my husband passed on. God is so good to me. I am managing well with my kids. I have no problem with lust of the flesh. I always pray that it be unto God's will not mine. I have faith God is showing me the right way to go. I thank Him so much for the two precious gifts of children. My friends lets pray for spirit of wisdom and revelation so that we know Him better. Surely He will lead us all the way with no problems of the world. Be reminded that the devil came to steal, destroy and kill. Choose your way wisely.

Chioniso

View Profile
Should You Provide Your Contact Number Immediately?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2017 03:23 AM

Thank you so much for the advice.

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26