Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 03:13 AM

It is because they trust in themselves and lean on their own understanding. They dont understand if we explain our christian values. Prov. 13-20 says – “Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” We are highly favoured.

Chioniso

View Profile
Relationships. that didn't work
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 05:58 AM

We serve a merciful God. At first you think you have covered level one and you think there is light ahead. Later you find out no christian values and not a marriage material. I thought it was only me experiencing those pains. Lets walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. Let us be strong and courageous on things of God. God is our provider for he sees all our needs and provide for them all. We are blessed

Chioniso

View Profile
Love & Respect
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 05:04 AM

Thats excellent. Keep on trusting God and He will direct your paths.

Chioniso

View Profile
Long distance relationships.
Posted : 4 Apr, 2019 03:43 AM

I just wonder if those successful relationships were genuine. Because in all the relationships I had on this site, well communication was okay but then comes time to visit, the guy is always asking me to send half of the plane ticket cost. That is always making me suspect them to be scammers. I just dont know how to handle that stage of sending monies. Because what if I send the money and he disappears.

Chioniso

View Profile
Hope love and bad bugs
Posted : 3 Apr, 2019 04:04 AM

Amen!!

Chioniso

View Profile
Hey I need some advice
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 06:03 AM

In Luke 10 verse 19 God gave us power to walk over snakes and scorpions, power to overcome evil powers. These days you cannot trust anyone even most pastors. You tell them your problems they end up being attacted to you sexually too. The world is now Soddom and Gomorah. We should be able to bring our issues before God. He is a faitful God, a merciful God, a righteous God and a Great God. Pray without season sister.

Chioniso

View Profile
Hey I need some advice
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 05:50 AM

My sister, that man is a cheat. All he is saying to you is a lie. He is a type of a guy who goes around taking advantage of weaknesses of women, inhabiting with them pretending to be serious on later marrying while he enjoys free sex just like a husband to you. If he loved you he could have married you dear. On those promises, he is just begging you to accommodate him if he comes back, not to marry you but to have free sex whenever he wants and leave you again heart broken. What you need dear sister is to seek wisdom from God. Pray that God assist you to clear your mind off him. Start a new life alone in the Kingdom of God. Seek first his Kingdom and his righteousness and all those things shall be added unto you. Remember you are unique. Love yourself dear. About 95% of men around us wants to use us as sex weapons. Even if you find a new partner dont allow yourself to have sex without marriage. God wants us to keep our body holy. God is a very good partner who will never leave us nor forsake us. Just ready your bible and do as it says. To be realistic, since 2014 I keep my body holy. I have met several guys who always wanted sex before marriage and my decision was to end the relationships. My hope is in the Lord. Read Romans 5 verses 1 to 5. Each time I have those physical feelings I ask God to take control of my flesh and its done. We serve a faithful God. In as much as I want to get married I am waiting for God to provide the right man for me.. Take up the full armor of God and withstand the devil tormenting you right now. Stay blessed sister

Chioniso

View Profile
Is Christian Chat room any different from non-Christian Chat here?
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 04:21 AM

This is a Christian site but its not that every one on this site is a Christian. God called us to freedom, most of men on this site use their freedom as an opportunity for the flesh. So be warned sister. Just a few are christians here and need God'sgrace to meet them. Good luck.

Chioniso

View Profile
Strange
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 03:53 AM

Yes sister. Thats the same question from us all. God is our hope. We will never give in to intimacy before marriage. Lets make the word our daily bread. Our God will never leave us nor forsake us. You can read Romans 5 verses 1 to 5. God prepares our paths.

95% of men out there wants only sex and then dump us just like tissue paper. Lets refuse to be used by these men. We should put on the full armor of God so that when the enemy approaches us roaring like a line, we are able to fight him. Stay blessed women of valour.

Chioniso

View Profile
Hey I need some advice
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 03:00 AM

My sister, you are now stressed up because of your wreckness. You made it wrong from the beginning. That guy used you. You loved him whole heartedly while he only wanted to use you. Forget he will come back. Infact he got all he wanted. Next time dont just jump into sex. According to our belief as christians SEX is only meant for married couples. That is the reason parteners get married. Yet in your case without that commitment you were already living like husband and wife. You were living in the kingdom of the devil. That is the end result. Be careful blood pressure. Just forget about him. Pray for forgiveness for our God forgives. Start our life on a new leaf. What ever you want to do pray about it. Read your bible. You need to renew your mind and be transformed (read Romans 12 verses 1 to 3). Be blessed.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16