Author Thread
sisygirl

View Profile
Joy
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 04:11 PM

Learning from our Lord's brokeness which brought us to salvation today, Any idea on the following?:

As I'm carrying on with my reseach about love and the expression of it through Christ, I'm learning that our seasons of brokeness and dryness are part of our normal experiences. Now if Christ has had His share too, how can I really expect to be excused from my personal encounters? But now His experience as unpleasant and humiliating as it was something creative manifested from His invitation to Salvation, hence the two of us are here being fellows through his blood! Learning from Him, how can we ensure that, the dryness of our season sawakens something creative in us too that will benefits the next person in asmuch as it consumes and requires so much from us?

You're welcome to relate your reply with a love/romantic encounter if willing to do that since we're in a dating site, can only be unfair to shutter our love/romantic encounters from this subject if our partners of choice once benefited a treasure out of our brokeness, even if they had a little form of contribution in the pain,

However a spiritual related reply will be even more appreciated fore it will better serve a purpose of initiating this subject from the first place.

Blessings to you sis!

sisygirl

View Profile
How can we allow generosity
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 03:39 PM

Keep qoating the verses

Maybe other members are intertained by this

I'm not reading your comments

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 03:18 PM

The system is slow here,

In other websites you would have been blocked already, wouldn't have annoyed me anymore than you have already.

Which part of �Don't write to me� don't you understand?

Wanna tell me that you're not only of lower morals but you're even ... too?

Its gets better and better don't you think? Of all you can reflect about yourself you choose this really?

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 03:08 PM

And..?

Who cares if you a christian or not? Me?

You've proven yourself to be weigh low than I underestimated you with morals

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 08:53 AM

If the admin will honour my request, you should be deactivated soon from partaking here.

Goodness I hope they do!

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 07:32 AM

Don't write to me in future

Be decent enough not to ever interfair with my post!

Would have asked for your personal view had you meant that much to me

DON'T WRITE TO ME!

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 07:26 AM

You should know better than to write to me, thought I was clear the previous time when ordered you not to write to me

And this is a ladies post, unless you're confused of your gender..?

sisygirl

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2014 01:09 AM

To manifest out of our pain?

Now that it has been discovered or still in the process of discovery that our season of brokeness are part of our norms' and they happen to the best of us from time to time as unpleasant as they may be to endure. How can we ensure that, the dryness of this season awakens something creative that benefits the next person in asmuch as it consumes and requires so much from you (us)?

Jesus' season of brokeness and dryness was an invitation to Salvation as His body was tortured and destroyed until His mind would no longer be able to grasp the meaning of His existence at the end of His life when hanging on the cross! It was from a broken heart that water and blood came out as a sign of a new life. Can this past continuous reality of what Jesus did for us be brought to manifestation in our current experience of dryness if it was for the benefit of other? How?

You're welcome to relate your reply with a love/romantic encounter if willing to do that since we're in a dating site, can only be unfair to shutter our love/romantic encounters from this subject if our partners of choice once benefited a treasure out of our brokeness, even if they had a little form of contribution in the pain,

However a spiritual related reply will be even more appreciated fore it will better serve a purpose of initiating this subject from the first place.

Thank you for opening up to this!

sisygirl

View Profile
So true
Posted : 1 Nov, 2014 09:16 PM

Can I kindly ask please:

What is your understanding of �soul mate?�

I think courtship was meant for the discovery and assurance of such before two individuals can take their matter to God as a lifetime commitment. They need to be sure of certain things first, soul mate should be in their top list of assurance.

What is your understanding of the word..?

sisygirl

View Profile
Is Long Distance Dating still possible between people from different countries and locations?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2014 10:58 AM

�Yea long distance relationship is hard work.�

I personally think that any form of relationship can be difficult inspite of distance! Could be relating with your mum, your boss, your friends and yes with an opposite sex that you could be attracted to! Distance can only top up and make things a bit harder. It's a question of chemistry and intimacy when having a long distance relationship. This is often not guaranteed even if both parties are living in a same home country.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12