Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Make a Move
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 06:00 AM

Christian men don't want to be divorce raped anymore than anyone else so take time to evaluate whoever they are looking at.

Often when you get to know a woman you realise you would be walking into a nightmare and don't make the move.

Marcouse

View Profile
Radio Talk Show Reveals Hypocrisy in Men
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 05:57 AM

You obviously don't visit the gym.

Men are often wearing clothes to show off muscles and get women & other men 'mirin'.

Marcouse

View Profile
How do you ask out a girl you like?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2019 03:42 AM

Devil is in the details.

Check her clothes, jewellery such as a watch, wedding ring.

If she has a different car such as one with a foreign registration or a rare model. These all give away aspects of her lifestyle and interests that you can start a conversation about.

Never mention her looks first unless it is someone you have spoken to before and then only mention her hair if it is different (or not maybe).

I've gone out looking like a tramp in my work clothes and had a woman offering me to go out for a drink recently. I didn't go because I was genuinely interested in where she was from with her foreign car (I'm always driving through Europe & lived in Spain). Turns out she was staying around the corner with her parents (in UK) but lives in France half the year. I'm not that into fit model types and a woman isn't what I really need at the moment.

I asked her if she was a runner due to her clothing and the smart watch so chatted about my own training. You have to have some knowledge of whatever you will talk about and look like you actually do it. Whatever game you have you need to be able to back it up.

I'd struggle to chat up a World of Warcraft gamer girl because I'm not a gamer and have little to no clue about quests and wizardry it entails.

Years ago on this site there was a girl I liked who was into steam engines. I spent an hour reading about them on the net then messaged her. She ended up being my girlfriend for a few months.

Marcouse

View Profile
The Climate Change Hoax and Public Gullibility
Posted : 1 Sep, 2019 02:02 PM

The government & military control the weather using HAARP.

Driving your car and a few extra cows makes no difference to the climate. Weather control tech has been around since the 1980's. Don't forget chemtrails either.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

Marcouse

View Profile
Peter wasn't the first Pope he was the first Preterist. LOL
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 03:19 PM

'The old sun and moon exist.'

Are you sure the sun is still giving it's light?

Are you sure the moon is not a hologram?

There are many people out there that would argue that it is not and we are under sun simulators now.

Marcouse

View Profile
Pagan Trinity
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 03:06 PM

It's like Plato's cave in here.

Marcouse

View Profile
Sabbath 8/24/19 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith sermon “The Power of God’s Word” I
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 03:02 PM

We need to do more than read Gods word.

It needs to be held up against everything we come across in our lives from all sources to strengthen it's validity and find out the lies we are subject to on a daily basis.

It is a full time job that requires spiritual & mental dedication, as well as practice.

Genesis 1 vs 2 And the earth was without form

This suggests that the world was not and is not round or a globe. It calls into question everything we are told in modern education. Either the Bible is wrong or we are lied to by the world, you cannot have it both ways.

Marcouse

View Profile
**IS THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL SATANIC? *ARE THERE MANY ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS FOR FAITHFUL AND LOVING SERVICE**?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 02:52 PM

Money is the root of all evil.

An economic reset is soon going to happen and these verses will be more relevant than ever.

The prosperity gospel appeals to the carnal nature of man.

Immorality generally has it's route in people wanting something for nothing. Turning up to church and saying a few words is hardly service.

To spend your life learning how to reflect Gods greatness to his creation is service. It requires lifelong dedication just to learn how to do it and resist the powers of evil that are constantly trying to influence us.

To be able to enter heaven is reward enough.

Marcouse

View Profile
Should I date someone I'm in Bible study with?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 02:34 PM

Don't be a wuss about it, if you get blown out take it on the chin and carry on regardless. Will be weird for a couple of days then go back to normal unless you dwell on it.

At some point you will need to learn some game, a decent woman isn't going to just give you what you want, you are going to have to sell yourself. If it goes wrong there are other Bible study groups with other women.

What are you going to do if someone like me joins your group and whisks her away right from under your nose?

You will have no one to blame but yourself.

Marcouse

View Profile
It's all right to be Picky
Posted : 31 Jul, 2019 02:35 PM

Depends how rich he is, women like money.

Page : 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22