Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 02:14 PM

You are the only non binary person so clearly not the same as everyone else.

Nobody else uses a label so ambiguous that it means nothing. Will be interesting to see how you fare when society breaks and political correctness no longer exists. That day is coming and you might be relying on someone like me to help you out. Better hope that person is in a generous mood.

Most people will only care how much gold, silver, food, water, fuel & ammunition you are carrying and whether or not you can defend it.

Check the GDP to debt ratios, bond yield curves, mortgage / auto loan delinquency rates, derivatives linked to sub prime loans and PMI data if you don't believe me. The writings on the wall, it won't go away.

Marcouse

View Profile
There are no moderators here!!!
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 01:52 PM

Lot of AI bots al over the net now, I'm too tight to be sending money.

Marcouse

View Profile
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 30 May, 2019 10:55 AM

Our freedom of speech is freedom or death

We got to fight the powers that be

Public Enemy - Fight the Power 1990

Marcouse

View Profile
Posted : 30 May, 2019 10:52 AM

Careful what you say to this non gender specified person.

It is probably an AI Googlebot or Alexa taking notes of who is going to not conform to the future rules of society. Your posts may be used against you.

I mean what person would use the word 'nonbinary'?

Alexa....Are you going to ban me for hate speech on the CDFF forum?

Marcouse

View Profile
CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Posted : 30 May, 2019 10:40 AM

Yeah...I worked this out years ago, old news.

That said you only need to be successful once at dating, you just have to learn how to navigate the mind field.

Marcouse

View Profile
Could i be a false christian?
Posted : 27 May, 2019 04:46 PM

Don't get taken in by the 'zest' Christians show, empty vessels are often loud.

Sounds to me like you are looking to go to the next level which will involve looking solemnly at your life and the people in it.

Try carefully studying Proverbs and then carefully study the Christians around you. Maybe you have grown more than you know. True Christianity is everything but rainbows & sunshine in this life. If you open your eyes wide enough you will see there is little to be positive about in the here & now. However the drive to serve the Lord will take you where you need to go.

Marcouse

View Profile
Testify your Faith by actions
Posted : 27 May, 2019 04:34 PM

I don't need to imagine, I'm living it..

Marcouse

View Profile
Faith and ocd/depression
Posted : 27 May, 2019 04:32 PM

Feeling down now and again is perfectly normal, it's not natural to be happy all the time no matter what the media says.

Whatever you do don't let anyone tamper with your brain and avoid meds.

Turn off your phone, router and electrical items when you go to bed. Make sure you have a decent diet, don't get dehydrated and do some exercise.

5G masts have already been activated, there are things you can do to help nullify the effects but you will have to look them up.

I was having problems last year, poor sleep, agitation and general unease. Sorted it myself with a lot of research and experimentation, took a whole year though.

Just because I feel ok now doesn't mean somethings not out to get me, I just know what I'm dealing with now.

End times....

Marcouse

View Profile
**POST-TRIB RESURRECTION VERSUS PRE-TRIB RAPTURE**
Posted : 27 May, 2019 04:21 PM

I think the wrath referred to in 1 Thessalonians 5 vs 9 is referring to the punishment of eternal damnation for those who are unsaved.

As far as being sparred the wrath of Satan for us in this life it's hit and miss. Some of us will suffer a lot, some maybe less. We are possibly already into the tribulation as it's starting to get ugly already.

Marcouse

View Profile
Not Philosophy but Christ
Posted : 27 May, 2019 04:00 PM

Pauls words are in the Bible and the word of God.

I get where Mr cut and paste is coming from, but I'm well past being worried about convincing people of a particular view.

When the student is ready the master appears, we can't all know every answer to everything. As long as we are all trying our best to be the best Christians we can be there is no need for contention. Everyone is at the point they are at for a reason.

There is no reason to get defensive about a viewpoint, rather to share what we know and question our own positions to either change them or reinforce them at the time.

People do tend to like being told they are right, most peoples views are someone else's that they felt comfortable to take on rather than their own anyway.

Page : 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24