Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Why do men View over and over just looking?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 03:31 PM

I'm 42 and can still get women in their 20's without massive effort. I have got better things to do than start a family though like enjoying my life, sleeping at night, having money etc.

Makes me laugh that 40+ year old women honestly still think they can do a Bridget Jones and have babies. Scientific fact that the majority of women over 40 will never be mothers if they aren't already.

Many men probably just look because it's cheap, easy and better that way. A woman that you don't actually have anything to do with doesn't cause you any trouble.

I look at brand new cars often but I don't want the repayments, depreciation, service costs and obligation to repair if it gets damaged. Like many potential relationships the potential costs outweigh the potential benefits but you can enjoy looking.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you enjoy giving?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 03:13 PM

I don't celebrate pagan holidays. I don't need society to tell me when to give.

I like to help out when I can anytime.

Marcouse

View Profile
Contract
Posted : 10 Oct, 2019 02:28 PM

It is legally binding.

There are consequences for breaking it.

What else is it?

Marcouse

View Profile
Things in a profile that will scare girls away
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 10:08 AM

No money is fine as long as you have a credit card & a decent credit score.

Marcouse

View Profile
Radio Talk Show Reveals Hypocrisy in Men
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 10:01 AM

I left school in 1993 and was using common slang.

I've been grown up and moved out of my parents since 1994 and wasn't from a rich enough family to go to public school.

I don't think you need to look at students to see general incompetence, it's in my face everyday. Older people are every bit as bad as students just in different ways.

I see your point though, a man isn't showing a lot in a suit.

Marcouse

View Profile
Post the same things over and over.
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 02:26 PM

I'm fairly sure Satan is good at quoting Gods word out of context to suit himself. He isn't quaking in his boots just because someone reels off quotes like answer phone messages.

What Satan dislikes is righteousness, purity of heart, reason, intelligence and wisdom to learn and understand the truth.

A single verse fully explored is worth many verses just merely quoted for the sake of it. To just mindlessly cast verses out with little thought or explanation almost devalues their true worth. Treat Gods words as the jewels they are.

Marcouse

View Profile
WILL FAITHEUL CHRISTIANS GO THROUGH TRIBULATION AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 02:13 PM

In answer to the topic I would say yes and we are now in Revelation 6. vs 5 will be the worst financial collapse the world will ever see.

Stock up on gold & silver plus top up your preps as the government won't be able to pay welfare when it happens.

Firearms & brass are optional. Live by the sword, die by the sword and all that.

ITM Trading

The Money GPS

Silver Report Uncut

Bull Boom Bear Bust

& Jeremiah Babe all seem to think we are close.

Marcouse

View Profile
can anger,bitterness, self righteousness and hatred do to a person.
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 02:00 PM

profetic7744 why do you have to keep hounding gracenotworksaves?

In an end times scenario if we are all sat around the campfire trying to have a general conversation and you keep on you will wake up one morning on your own.

Maybe your a Christian terminator droid that can't be stopped or reasoned with or something. If so the program needs updating because your infiltration skills are near non-existent.

Say something funny or tell a joke. Anything for a change except constant scripture quotations. Just have a bit of personality because sometimes people just want to chat in a relaxed demeanour and express an opinion.

If the reply is a ton more scripture you are a droid, end of...

Marcouse

View Profile
When is the 'right' time to start dating again?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 01:42 PM

Sorry bud but the chances are she has already committed adultery.

She will never admit it though, seen your scenario a dozen times and even lived it myself to an extent. Stick to the 12 months for your own piece of mind, don't tell her anything and don't ask any questions. If she comes back she comes back, if not do your own thing. Don't let her see you as the backstop, keep your emotion to yourself.

Marcouse

View Profile
Things in a profile that will scare girls away
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 01:32 PM

That might have been true a while ago but listers usually end up on their own these days. Any offers will be from players.

Men are starting to realise their worth and not play the game.

Page : 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21