Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Not Philosophy but Christ
Posted : 27 May, 2019 03:59 PM

Pauls words are in the Bible and the word of God.

I get where Mr cut and paste is coming from, but I'm well past being worried about convincing people of a particular view.

When the student is ready the master appears, we can't all know every answer to everything. As long as we are all trying our best to be the best Christians we can be there is no need for contention. Everyone is at the point they are at for a reason.

There is no reason to get defensive about a viewpoint, rather to share what we know and question our own positions to either change them or reinforce them at the time.

People do tend to like being told they are right, most peoples views are someone else's that they felt comfortable to take on rather than their own anyway.

Marcouse

View Profile
**WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE LAST WEEK OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION WHICH MY BE EXTREMELY CLOSE**!
Posted : 27 May, 2019 03:29 PM

It's a long way to the last week of tribulation, I'd worry about getting through the first part then take it day by day. 7 years is a long time when you are up against it.

The warning signs that it's about to kick off have been ever present for at least a year what with blood moons etc.

The first phase will be a massive financial crash that will send most of the world into turmoil and famine, but do not harm the olive oil and the wine.

My advice if you haven't done it already is to pay down debt, get some gold or silver, bottles of water, cans of fuel, tinned food and keep your cash out of the bank because there will be bank runs. Learn how to be the grey man and stay fit, some would advise to stock up on firearms & ammunition too but as a Christian you can't start capping people. I started martial arts again 18 months ago and am now an active Thai fighter looking to get into the cage when I get better at Jujitsu. That's if I don't have to use it for real first.

If you listen & look at the media they have been warning us about the end for the past 20 odd years. Most people in churches are still busy polishing the brass on the Titanic, they won't listen when you tell them it's soon all going down.

Kieth Flint from the Prodigy recently died (might have been killed). He did a song called The Firestarter which is about the Devil himself. The Muslims call him Shaytan and say he was from a race called the Jinn (made from fire) who had free will, he was elevated to heaven among the angels but became jealous of humanity thus set out to destroy us.

I check out all religions and the end game reads fairly similar in all of them no matter how unknown they may be even though the names in the prophesies vary. It's worth getting a basic knowledge of them in case you have to quickly talk your way out of trouble.

Just remember when David took out Goliath it wasn't his first day using a sling. Never hurts to have more knowledge and skills in your back pocket.

Marcouse

View Profile
Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:59 PM

A few years back I used to meet people from here and other dating sites.

Now messages too and from people get randomly deleted as do their profiles. Might be set up controlled by AI which does things based on algorithms.

Have you shared things that might be deemed offensive on facebook or liked the wrong YouTube videos?

If you have you might be a targeted individual who's internet activities are tracked like me.

We are entering an Orwellian era in human history which if you study revelation properly you will see will happen in the last days.

The number of the beast (666) is everywhere these days.

The fastest man around the Isle of Man TT circuit has it on his merchandise. The Google logo is 666 in a circle.

Monster energy drink logo is 666 in Hebrew.

The writings on the wall & it won't go away.

Once universal basic income is everywhere and you need to be chipped to receive it and cash no longer exists you will know the end is nigh. The rigged financial system is part of the beast system so if you get chipped you will receive the mark.

Marcouse

View Profile
What do women prefer
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:40 PM

Women like security, 1 : 1 solvency ratios and financial endurance. Also a man that tells them what they want to hear with game.

Why else do you think so many fall for bad boys?

All traits that mean a man can provide for a family, a man who is too nice won't fare too well in life generally.

Marcouse

View Profile
Ladies, please
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:33 PM

Maybe you should be prepared to waste some time with idle chit chat.

Put a subject in your profile you have a bit of interest in that is easy to chat about. Theology is a bit heavy.

Marcouse

View Profile
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:30 PM

I have the opposite problem in churches, I can't let you know how to play them though because you would abuse it.

Think about what works on other girls, they are pretty much all the same you just need a different key for the lock.

Marcouse

View Profile
Viewing
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:25 PM

Some people just like looking at the pictures.

Marcouse

View Profile
Why doesn't the "block" work?
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:18 PM

Find out his name and address etc, then check out his record to make sure he won't wind up on your doorstep with a gun and a bottle rohypnol.

These types of people are like demonic spirits, as long as you don't talk to them eventually they will leave you alone.

Marcouse

View Profile
Why get upset?
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:13 PM

Most divorces are initiated by women.

They tend to be ruled by emotion and decide one day they aren't happy and end the relationship.

Men that have had this happen won't appreciate the finger of blame being pointed to them, especially as that is probably what their ex did as they kicked them out of their own house and took half of what they had.

Then there are the maintenance & alimony payments.

Getting married in the first place is a big risk for the modern man as most courts always rule in the woman's favour when it goes wrong.

Marcouse

View Profile
I always ask myself the same question
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:09 PM

You look good to me, I would say your age is what is counting against you.

Most men prefer someone younger than themselves.

Page : 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25