Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Christian Rap
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 07:34 PM

Been listening to Destiny Lab, they seem like they have studied the Bible a lot.

Marcouse

View Profile
Women The Millennium End Time Global Warming
Posted : 8 Jul, 2019 02:28 PM

Women are not a minority as 50% of the population is women.

Global warming is fake, if it was real then governments wouldn't allow us to burn fossil fuels like there is a near unlimited supply (which there is). At the current rate of use of discovered (officially) oil we have enough to last around 260 years. Not to mention oil based fuels can be made synthetically from other resources such as coal.

A massive global economic crisis will be the next step to the end as in Revelation 6. Do not harm the oil and the wine.

Deutsche bank will most likely send the whole system down. Should be ok for a couple of months yet, I've been buying up silver the past few months just in case.

Iran are bypassing the Petro Dollar to sell oil (like Saddam did) and this time the world isn't taking the US seriously so not looking good. Soviet Union & China are more powerful than US now so they will have to fight a real war against real armies this time.

The end times began in 2007 when Northern Rock couldn't pony up the cash for some school buses for a state that had put it's tax money into them. That tax money was then invested into derivatives who's underlying assets were dodgy sub prime mortgages that were already suffering defaults. The bank of England bailed them out.

Since then nobody has learned a thing, the rich have got richer, everyone else has got poorer and more in debt. The economy was never fixed and soon the piper will have to be paid.

Buy some pop corn, grab a few beers and watch the show.

Get a few oz of silver while it's cheap as fiat currency will likely be worth zero when it goes down. I like coins as easy to trade even though they cost more than the $15 spot price. Less likely to be confiscated by the government than gold like the US did in 1933.

Marcouse

View Profile
When man use God´s word to take advantage
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 03:55 PM

Technically marriage in the sense of the law came about in the 1200's when such partnerships were officially registered by the church. Before that there wasn't always ceremonies as such as when two become one is marriage in God's eyes.

So the man breaking off the said relationship was effectively divorcing and when he goes with another woman is committing adultery. Or if his intention was only for short term gratification the he was committing fornication. The whole thing seems pretty pointless either way as I don't see where he or her benefitted in the long run.

Marcouse

View Profile
will you befriend with Muslims who do not like Christians in certain countries?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 03:32 PM

Well I'm not seeking Muslims but people have a habit of popping up in life.

There are groups of Christians that I don't particularly like but I would judge an individual on their own merit.

I like to be challenged so would still engage with an aggressive Muslim if they weren't physically threatening me personally. There are many different types of Muslim, I have some knowledge of their different sects so would discuss their beliefs with them.

Marcouse

View Profile
Flat Earth
Posted : 19 Jun, 2019 02:10 PM

Hi, I was all into flat earth a couple of years back did a couple of vids on my Truetube2000 channel.

I see YouTube is stealing your views too.

The Earth was actually made formless according to the Bible so it could be flat in places. There are people saying that it is also hollow with an 'underworld'. I suppose it works for the pit in revelation.

I've had things happen to me since then which makes the flat earth seem pretty minor. I've calmed down since last year and am focused on the coming economic collapse which is also early in Revelation. Next few years of tribulation is going to be a bumpy ride.

Marcouse

View Profile
will you befriend with Muslims who do not like Christians in certain countries?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2019 01:54 PM

The job of a true Muslim is to represent and uphold righteousness to glorify God the same as a Christian.

Someone flying a religious flag but has nothing better to do than create tensions with other people then I would say you have to question if they are the real deal or not.

I'd happily discuss religion and anything in life with a Muslim and be their friend if they were genuine. However I avoid anyone that wants to express dislike of other people and their beliefs for no reason other than to elevate their own status. There are a few contentious people on this site who I limit my discussions with to the bare minimum.

Marcouse

View Profile
Paul is Clearly a Qualified Apostle
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 03:44 PM

This thread is hard work, even non believers know about the road to Damascus, it is used as a means to describe a moment of enlightenment which Paul (then called Saul) has in the book of Acts last time I looked.

I don't understand the contention between the legitimacy of Paul as an apostle and certain verses.

The last bit in the Bible about adding and changing what is written used to say their name would be blotted out of the lambs book of life. No mention of a tree.

Next you will be telling me the wolf will lay with the lamb.

Marcouse

View Profile
CHALLENGE QUESTION!!! (with rules)
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 03:26 PM

Rev. 6:5-6 – When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and there was a black horse. The horseman on it had a balance scale in his hand. Then I heard something like a voice among the four living creatures say, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius – but do not harm the olive oil and the wine”

Should make sense within the next 12 months.

Marcouse

View Profile
PROPHETIC; God's work or Satan's work
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 03:15 PM

I don't think it is our job to be speaking condemnation against each other. We have all been guilty of mis-interpreting scripture at some time. As long as we are not doing it on purpose I don't believe a truly righteous man will be condemned.

We are seeing things through a glass darkling and should be helping each other rather than defending a position.

Marcouse

View Profile
God loves a cheerful giver
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 03:03 PM

What Sadlup said.

80% of church pastors have expensive lifestyles funded by the church. I don't need 10% Tony to tell me what to do with my money, I can work out what, when and how I need to give.

I have the Holy Spirit.

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23