Author Thread: How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Wasalo

View Profile
History
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 24 May, 2019 03:18 PM

My family relocated here to Texas. We're originally from the West Coast. I didn't grow up in a church, but my parents have me going to 1 here, to do some volunteering. Stuff like that. I see a LOT of church girls here, blondes, brunettes, CUTE! Back home, I was seriously the player type. I'm good at playing it off. Well here, these church girls, a lot of em...like when we're volunteering...theyve got on black leggings, and they're thick too! Just sayin. So I thought for SURE I could do the same with these girls. Play it off. Ignore looking down so my jaw won't drop and they won't notice. Then I could just distract em. I'm just being honest ok? Well, these girls...Ive tried that, but it DOESN'T WORK on em, ugh! I can't ignore it...every time I end up looking down shocked and I'm left๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Then I try to recover fast by looking up, but when I do, I'm looking right into some cute chicks face and she just keeps a poker face! I try to distract em and get through it, but they always keep it ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘....and I end up walking away like uggh!๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃit's seriously hurting my ego bad. I didn't think this could happen to me. I thought these girls would be easy. How do these Christian girls do that? Keep their face that straight the whole time...mental focus? Faith? How? I didn't think I'd get my ego taken down like this...๐Ÿ˜•

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2019 03:25 PM

I just want to very lovingly and respectfully say that there is something infinitely more important going on here than your interaction with women. Sir, please check the condition of your soul. Have you ever personally received Jesus Christ in your soul by faith? Ask God to help you to do that - He will. There is nothing more important than making sure your soul is safe now and for eternity.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:30 PM

I have the opposite problem in churches, I can't let you know how to play them though because you would abuse it.

Think about what works on other girls, they are pretty much all the same you just need a different key for the lock.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2019 12:14 PM

I think you answered your own question. Your problem is you thing women are some sort of game, trophy, or property. A true Christian woman can see right through your charade because she puts Christ first and is not buying anything you are selling.

Wasalo

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2019 11:16 PM

Ugh. I guess you're right. I just didn't think I could lose! Or that these girls would be that good at it..smh. It sucks, ugh!!!

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 02:40 AM

Thank God for that right and devine direction. Its now time for you to renew your mind and be transformed in the things of God. STOP being used by the devil.GOD LOVES YOU.

OhZone

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2019 06:51 PM

Maybe the girls you knew back home were easy, and the ones here are more self-respecting?

Vanillah

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 10:48 AM

Hi! I'm like one of those women you mention. I volunteer at church, and wear leggings. Not all the time but most of the time, yes. I wear them not to attract men but i find them comfy, easy to move around, and fits me perfectly. I would always have to wear a belt when i am wearing pants and i don't like that. Most of us won't notice when someone's looking at us the way you do because we went to church to serve God, and not to impress men. We go there and serve to build God's kingdom. Try going to church and volunteering with that kind of motive so you won't look at girls in leggings that way, get ignored, and hurt your ego.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 12:02 AM

Men have a pretty bad reputation all over the world because of guys like you. It's sad...