Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Background Checks...
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 10:49 PM

Gees ET you really drove that point home! And I got grief for the Egyptian wife beating comment?

flyby

View Profile
Spiritual Laws
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 10:18 PM

Door knocking 101.

flyby

View Profile
Revelations 19:16
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 10:01 PM

Let me try that again.

Lev 19:28: A law yes, but refers to Idiolatry, of which we are not to do ever.

Rom 16:17: Refers to the one who set division with false doctrine.

Mat 26:28: no worries, murder, white lie and all in between, we all get washed by the Blood.

Beware

There is a company that has developed a tattoo ink that can replace RFID chips that are now being used in dogs, its coming and will be used on cattle, the manufacture even says its purpose is also suitable for humans use, and can be read through solid walls. Look it up.

flyby

View Profile
Revelations 19:16
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 07:07 PM

I wouldn�t worship them.

(Lev 19:28) Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Or promote them.

(Rom 16:17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

For those who have them.

(Mat 26:28) For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

flyby

View Profile
Hey Jude
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 12:53 PM

As I looked back through the post I thought so why,

that you Jude end so many without no more reply.

I ponder the thought and again wondered so why,

then this thought come to me like a light in the sky.

It�s the words that you write that most of us here say,

and have no need for a response with a yea or yea.

But it seems so some have bitten their tongue,

and are dumfounded and gasp at what they have clasped.

Like when Jesus wrote with His finger in the sand,

the pharisees did read it and then they ran.

So when seen so fitting I concede you the last word,

that, that being the fruit from you of which I do concur.

flyby

View Profile
Prayer
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 10:04 AM

Oops, it also confirmed this to me.

(Heb 13:1) Let brotherly love continue.

(Heb 13:2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

flyby

View Profile
Prayer
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 09:59 AM

If I may share this with you.

Just yesterday I was in a compromising position, possibly what I had perceived may have been devastating to my current position of living. I went to the Lord in prayer for this concern, I started with my normal praising and thanking but got side tracked and my heart got pulled and my prayer turned to asking the Lord to keep a hand on and blessings for my kids and grand kids, I completely forgot to ask the Lords will on my particular concern. Within hours my particular concern, my prayer that didn�t get asked, was answered through a stranger and this was confirmed a true miracle by, with no talk whatsoever of any religion, prayer or heavenly thing, on his way out the door the stranger confessed out of his mouth the words �Jesus Christ�!

To me this proves this verse true!

(Mat 6:8) Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

flyby

View Profile
Believe on Him
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 11:25 PM

(Luk 12:34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

flyby

View Profile
Prayer
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 11:12 PM

I think its a perfect post here!

I would hope it would include leading you to do his will.

flyby

View Profile
Romans 9:10-25 What Sayest Thou?
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 10:51 PM

So �Arminianism is a stunted view of the Bible, which elevates man much higher than he is, and pretends that some of the glory of God belongs to man. I think it leads to universalism, and legalism, and a less thankful, and less humble Christian life.�

Well I can assure you that anyone or at the least anyone that reads the KJV are warned of all that, what you called Arminianism, but you say I am because I don�t weary myself enough and intensely examen what you have labored to learn through all your study of the Bible and literature you�ve read?

I like the songs out of the old hymnals, like the one that goes (what can wash a way my sins, nothing but the blood of Jesus, what can make me whole again, nothing but the blood of Jesus) This song rips tears from my eyes, and it kills me that, that guy MacArthur down plays Christ Blood. I could never trust that man for any truth out of his mouth at all.

Its terribly rude to put your words into my mouth �But Flyby's was unusual. You do realize that you are saying that PARTS of God's word are not helpful, or necessary?� A mute point may not be without knowledge.

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19