Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Dear Calvinists
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 09:07 PM

Oops, I just realized this post was not addressed to me. Humble apologies.

flyby

View Profile
Dear Calvinists
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 09:03 PM

Agreed

flyby

View Profile
Golden Nuggets
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 08:58 PM

I�ve seen bigger rock bands and light shows in a church, as compared to when I seen Stepping Wolf!

flyby

View Profile
Come to Me
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 08:56 PM

When I finally realize what that verse means, Wooosh hehe yea Geez, then I thought, even so, come, Lord Jesus! Amen

flyby

View Profile
Definitions....."Cult", "Heresy" & "Anti-Christ"
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 08:54 PM

cult (kult), n. [< Fr. & L.; Fr. culte; L. cultus, care, cultivation < colere, to till, cultivate; akin to ON. hvel, AS. hweol; cf. WHEEL], 1. system of religious worship or ritual, 2. devoted attachment to, or extravagant admiration for, a person, principle, etc., especially when regarded as a fad: as, the cult of nudism. 3. a group of followers; sect.

heresy

flyby

View Profile
Reformation History 101
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 08:30 PM

flyby

View Profile
Fun with 1 verse
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 08:06 PM

Orator here: Due to popular consensus (we have two witnesses) all the names that bear record(1Jn5:7) are one and now apply. All previous respondents may now respond once more and new respondents may respond twice?

7: God

(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

flyby

View Profile
Fun with 1 verse
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 12:33 PM

Fun with 1 verse

What are all the names of Jesus Christ?

Rule: One name and One verse per respondent. Number them accordingly please.

1: Jesus

(Rev 22:20) He which testifieth these things saith, SURELY I COME QUICKLY. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

flyby

View Profile
My brethren water
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 11:31 AM

Cool, if we are 98% water then Im guessing we are 1% Holy Ghost and 1% Blood of the Cross, that is of course if we are 100% in Jesus Christ!

flyby

View Profile
My brethren water
Posted : 17 Feb, 2011 10:56 PM

A little flyby milk doctrine.

In the second verse of the Bible is the first baptism, the water is baptized in the Spirit and testifies to the Lord Jesus Christ!

(Gen 1:2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The Spirit moved upon and baptize the dark face of the deep, the water, bringing the face from darkness into the light.

(Gen 1:3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Jesus Christ was baptized the same way as the water, with the Sprit of God moving upon Him and immediately light coming upon them.

(Mat 3:16) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

God saw both baptisms as good.

(Gen 1:4) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

(Mat 3:17) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

For the water to bare witness it would have to be ALIVE and baptized, same as us when we are BORN again and baptized in the Sprit (receiving the Holy Ghost).

(Rev 22:17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Water is alive and bears witness.

(1Jn 5:8) And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

And what do they bear witness to?

(1Jn 5:9) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

The Spirit, the water and the Blood of the cross testify to Jesus Christ, we born again must be one of these to bear witness.

(Rom 5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

(Titus 3:5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

(Joh 4:14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

We are justified by the Blood, regenerated by the Holy Ghost and given the well of water of everlasting life, so get out there and witness!

(Luk 14:23) And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Therefore in conclusion, the water is baptized by the Holy Spirit and testifies to the Lord Jesus Christ!

All good? If so then the Glory be to God!

If not please correct me.

Page : 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18