Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
However harsh His hand may be................
Posted : 24 Feb, 2011 09:39 PM

Look at that verse of PJ�s 1jn3:8 He that committeth sin is (of) the world...................

God cast satan INTO the earth, ALL the earth, we were scooped from the dust. he WALKS around like a roaring lion, we are carrying him (not us). There is verse after verse that confirms this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Monkey on your back, two faced, the devil made me do it. our own language even confirmed it for ever. Gen 3:14 ...... upon thy BELLY shalt thou go... . When Ezekiel ate the flying roll it was sweet in his mouth but bitter in his BELLY, wonder why? I wonder where we will be when he is released from the PIT . The pit of your belly ever get hungry? Its up to each individual to overcome that dust.

God doesn�t want to hurt us, He just wants to get the dust out of our vessels so he can fill it with some cool, clean, wonderful, spiritual water.

This post is for the saved to understand the unsaved, watch who your yoking with and entertaining, could be the devil himself.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen

flyby

View Profile
Bible Shopping.....
Posted : 24 Feb, 2011 08:31 PM

James said it, so yup KJ only here.

My study bible is also my KJ Bible.

flyby

View Profile
Resist the devil
Posted : 23 Feb, 2011 11:04 PM

Here a thought, Just a thought!

Satan was cast to the earth, God formed us from the earth, we have Satan in us and we are bound by gravity to it. Satan is a terminology for us, its used by worldly people for blame instead of blaming themselves. I mean who of Gods choice blames Satan for his own calamity? If Satan is in a pit, then How did Satan tempt Jesus. Peter had it, If someone was going to drink and drive we might think he was a devil, and the person getting crashed into may very well call this man a devil. God breathed into us life, water of choice, We get our wings so to say, us saved, by the Holy Ghost to free us from the gravity of this dust we carry, the devil, Satan in the pits of us. Its only our own privet personal selves we have to overcome and we can do that by faith in Jesus Christ.

flyby

View Profile
Resist the devil
Posted : 23 Feb, 2011 08:57 PM

Did Job ever blame Satan for his calamities? If he was blameless then he would know that God created even Satan for His pleasure, right? Gods wrath was towards Job�s friends.

(Rev 4:11) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Men have lived out of Gods ways since the garden, no doubt we�re going to have calamities but the stronger we Trust, is lessening of the effect, spiritually that is, hence turning the other cheek, forgiveness. Ya show fruit ya get back fruit. Self inflicted or flirting with disaster is a hole other alligator and I would have to wonder if you were walking in the word.

I may be wrong but I cant recall any of the martyrs blaming Satan, only testifying to Jesus Christ. Does Jesus Christ ever blame? I cant recall. When the winds blew He didn�t blame, He calmed.

flyby

View Profile
Westbroro Protestors
Posted : 23 Feb, 2011 05:33 PM

I hope were all aware that they are our brothers and sisters, They claim to be saved by Jesus Christ. Misguided for sure, the bikers had the right idea of action but there intent was to run interference, the unsaved cant give reproach to the saved. I think the idea is to turn the other cheek and try to talk reason with a brother, if that don�t work the Bible has another step. I just hope that there is a brother near there that�s got enough Holy Spirit and courage to set the Westbroro�s strait.

I agree with Two, already have laws. Also, they do what they do, rather offensively though, I think they would be lacking understanding of Romans 14, and more, because of there offence to the brethren. Any one call them?

flyby

View Profile
Water in Heaven?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2011 09:11 PM

Fasten seat belts, for a little more flyby milk doctrine.

The water was baptized in Gen 1:2, (see my post (My Brethren Water)).There needed be a heaven for the now Spiritual water, because in Gen 1:4 He divided light from the darkness, meaning there was darkness in the earth, and we know light, and the now Spiritual water, can not exist in darkness.

(Gen 1:4) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

(Gen 1:5) And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Immediately after God divided the light, from the dark, and declared it, it was morning. God then made a heaven for the now Spiritual water, before the darkness would come again.

(Gen 1:6) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

(Gen 1:7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Water is from the earth where there is natural darkness, but the Spiritual water now has a place to dwell, and a direct connection to heaven, therefore is saved, and is able to bear witness on earth, but not able to bear record, because water is from the earth. This is very similar with us (saved),we live in the earth, but are not of the earth, and also have a direct connection to heaven through the Holy Ghost, and are able to bear witness in earth!

(Gen 1:8) And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

(1Co 10:4) And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

We have a physical, and spiritual connection with water through the Holy Ghost, just like any other spiritually saved brother or sister who testifies to Jesus Christ.

If ya think this is nuts, just wait its building.

flyby

View Profile
Dear Calvinists
Posted : 20 Feb, 2011 08:55 PM

Hey Two, where�s Chevy when ya need him! ;~)

flyby

View Profile
Definitions....."Cult", "Heresy" & "Anti-Christ"
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 09:58 PM

heresy [bla bla bla] 1. a religious belief opposed to the orthodox doctrines of a church; especially, such a belief specifically denounced by the church and regarded as likely to cause schism. 2. any opinion (in philosophy, politics, etc.) opposed to official or established views or doctrines. 3. the holding of such belief or opinion.

an ti christ (bla bla bla bla [against + Chris os, Christ]), 1. a opponent of or a disbeliever in Christ. 2. [A-]. in the Bible, the great antagonist of Christ, expected to spread universal evil before the end of the world but finally to be conquered at Christ�s second coming: I Jon 2-18. 3. a false Christ.

Webster�s dictionary, cant find a date, looks 40's ish

I guess you cant use left arrows here.

flyby

View Profile
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 09:16 PM

Strange, it looks like the other two are not going to post.

flyby

View Profile
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 09:14 PM

heresy

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17