Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Exposing a lie:
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 08:56 AM

When will we learn that the moon doctrine the snake told Eve has infected all of us, and that it truly requires an empty vessel to rid ourselves of that moon doctrine, so as the Lord Jesus Christ can fill it with the true and living Word?

flyby

View Profile
Proverbs 17:27
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 10:03 PM

Maybe this can help.

(Pro 17:27) He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

flyby

View Profile
The Gift of Tongues
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 09:28 PM

Perhaps I�ve misunderstood the topic, thanks PJ for your concern.

flyby

View Profile
The Gift of Tongues
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 08:43 PM

Tongues is a gift or tool given to one to spread the gospel to another that speaks a different language. And thus IS a sign of God, and for one to think it could be used for chit chat is blaspheme and makes me sick.

I love your humbleness and assertiveness PJ, this is not a light issue to be incorrect on.

flyby

View Profile
The Gift of Tongues
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 07:23 PM

What would one hope to reveal by speaking gibberish in a crowd that all speak the same language? A SIGN FROM GOD!!! Any one who feared God would never speak in tongues unless God himself told him to, then he would fall on his face and tremble for fear of the Lord!

A generation of vipers seeks for a sign, don�t hold your breath. The fact is we don�t need a sign when we have the real deal right in front of us, literally in our very hands.

flyby

View Profile
The Gift of Tongues
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 05:52 PM

When the little book is opened, tongues will be spoken, but it won�t be like any tongue heard of today.

The seventh angel:

(Rev 10:11) And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

flyby

View Profile
Do you know where GOD's Word is ?
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 05:24 PM

Awesome little Jude, to God be the Glory!

I cant believe some would dare correct this.

(2Ti 3:7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Your pearls are God sent to some!

flyby

View Profile
I need Guinea Pigs! Mwahahahahaha
Posted : 27 Feb, 2011 01:48 PM

The 1st part:

I also know of no verse for us to trust others. Just one of the many verses that can be used for a reason to love others is Romans 14:11

(Rom 14:11) For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

The 2nd part:

The fear that is NOT fear of the Lord is fear from the devil, the fear used by the devil is his tool to cover our joy, joy is a tool of the Lord to put us into receptiveness of Him.

(Luk 2:10) And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Hope I understood the question.

flyby

View Profile
Charlie Brown
Posted : 25 Feb, 2011 11:39 AM

Id bet they got one that recieved the small drops!

flyby

View Profile
However harsh His hand may be................
Posted : 24 Feb, 2011 09:56 PM

P.S.

Ever wonder the significance of emptying your BELLY when fasting?

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16