Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Sinless perfection
Posted : 10 Feb, 2011 10:10 AM

I recently heard someone say �I know my Bible� yet in a breath or two later they said �I don�t sin�. It seems they do know their Bible or at least have a lot of it memorized.

My question is, do you think this is a figurative response �I don�t sin�, figurative being maybe they think since saved they will be white as snow on judgement day and can�t sin?

Or maybe a literal response where they fully believe that they don�t sin at all?

Or maybe Im missing something entirely different, anyway I didn�t put in scripture to back my opinion and sway anyone in hope of getting more insight.

flyby

View Profile
erosion and stuff
Posted : 9 Feb, 2011 12:32 PM

I am neither Calvinistic nor Arminian but have heard Calvinist say �because your not Calvinist your Arminian, simply because of scepticism to the 5 points (TULIP).�Allegedly some tulip bulb varieties briefly became the most expensive objects in the world during 1637.� I may be biased for the acronym tulip, try doing a search with (tulip witches) but if ya come across The Tulip Torch consider not reading it. I believe there is a certain tulip to help open the so called third eye (pineal gland?) for communication with gods.

Charles Stanley was my last hope in my area for tv evangelism until it became clear that we was getting differences of opinions, probably due to the different Bibles we used, one being his opinion on the outer darkness.

Remember maniacs1 your reading a book made by man.

Also, I too like what you said "Old Testament Pictures are New Testament Scriptures" :~)

flyby

View Profile
You might be right
Posted : 8 Feb, 2011 06:17 PM

Im guessing that wasn�t the time.

Two, your long wind went not to waste, thanks for the attempted discussion.

That was meat I can chew.

flyby

View Profile
church history
Posted : 8 Feb, 2011 12:16 PM

One place to start would be Sir Frances Bacon, whom I believe may have know of the Americas long before Columbus discovered them. If I remember right this guy wanted to make the new land, New Atlantis. Funny that many of the founding fathers followed this doctrine(look it up it could make you sick), it looks to me as though when Benjamin Franklin told the lady that asked �sir what kind of government do we have?� was pure sarcasm when he replied �a republic if you can keep it� (quote butchered sry)

The Puritans seemed like a Godly group other that the burning of the so called witches.

Don�t miss the 1800" when most new American religions started each with their own bible!

I believe in 1932? the Federal Reserve was created, and 1945? The UN�s second attempt succeeded . What were their intentions and who was there sprit leader because that�s who�s running the world now and then.

When studying AH one should always keep in mind what President JFK said in one of his last speeches talking of trouble of �monolithic proportion�.

When studying true history a strong trust in Jesus Christ is essential.

We all know who rules the world; (Joh 8:44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And us? (Joh 15:19) If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Worry not! (1Jn 4:4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

(Heb 11:7) By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

(cool, Noah moved with the fear of God and became heir of Jesus Christ by faith. hehe brother Noah!)

flyby

View Profile
Why
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 12:49 PM

Sounds like some are ready to give this Clavin fellow his beautification for his good works; what are they, five points?

Drinking a little milk with meat may keep one from choking.

(Mat 18:3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Children need milk, hope and promise.

flyby

View Profile
Why
Posted : 6 Feb, 2011 12:32 PM

By the way �easy�= Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

flyby

View Profile
Why
Posted : 6 Feb, 2011 12:22 PM

AGAIN!!! John 3:16

its easy

flyby

View Profile
Can a True Christian Lose their Salvation?
Posted : 3 Feb, 2011 04:04 PM

Thanks Jude, even easyer though, John 3:16

flyby

View Profile
What if. . .
Posted : 3 Feb, 2011 03:49 PM

@SirJames

My apologies for the �ism�s� comment, I respect your quest for biblical truth no matter what you may think it is.

My argument is modern bibles and the codex�s used to translate them. You may be right, I probably fall inline with the English version 1611 authorized King James Bible only crowd.

Funny though, You presumed Im KJ only and yet consider I � want a hyper-sentimental "Santa clause" god�, Satan Clause!!! hehehe that�s funny!

flyby

View Profile
What if. . .
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 11:44 AM

Agreed Thunder, I wished there was another category for Calvinists and Armenians because I really dislike entering a topis and this blaa is what�s spued out.

Calvinism and Arminianism (more ism�s) is nothing short of man worship, idolatry, and can very easily relate to heavenly images (praying hands, angles with wings, crosses with christ on them, crosses and even pictures of christ (notice the small c)), the Bible strictly forbids these heavenly images yet most all Christians has them in there homes and has their excuses for them. I say when you invited Jesus Christ into your heart, you now have no need for any heavenly image because you now have the biggest heavenly image of all in you, the Holy Ghost (GOD), trust in Him!

Some will have you to believe the Bible is more difficult than it really is, always remember (Mat 11:30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20