Author Thread
1jon310

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2022 05:43 PM

Personally have a rule that if the picture is of a dog or a horse then i am going delve deeper into what the person has to say about themselves.

Many profiles (both men and women) show little depth once you get past the picture.

If a woman has a picture from high up looking down her shirt, in her bedroom or bathroom then i ignore them also.

We all have our personal preferences.

My experience after many years of this is that no one that i have met in person has looked like their picture anyway. Not saying better or worse, just different than their picture.

1jon310

View Profile
Should I just let this flow naturally
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 02:12 PM

My take would be to not play games and if you are interested then casually ask him to go to church service with you. This should let you know quick if he is either a Christian or is open to being evangelized. If he isn't interested then you can still show him Jesus in Your actions and pray for his salvation. If he puts up a wall or reacts poorly then you will be able to let the thoughts go and be open for another opportunity that Providence may bring to You. Life is too short for games and what ifs. May the lord grant You His wisdom and the courage to always follow His guidance....r

1jon310

View Profile
Why can't women be truthful and honest?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 06:19 PM

This site is so close to being declared DOA that any answer is at least surprising if not close to a miracle. Been on this site for longer then i care to try and remember and historically the seperate men and women forums were never that exclusive. Most other sites don't split the genders up. A "family room" receives more interest and gets livlier discussions. And thanks it is always good to work on my femine side. I want to learn to be more nurturing. :)

1jon310

View Profile
Want to go sailing!
Posted : 18 Jun, 2021 07:31 PM

Clicked on this guy's profile to find the back story and he is no longer on CDFF. What he is asking for sounds like a story that ends with a headline of "Woman's Body Was Not Found."

1jon310

View Profile
If you cannot get a reply from the women you want, don't try to go back to someone who has already tried to chat with you and you rejected!
Posted : 17 Jun, 2021 07:05 PM

The site does not always send notifications to a person's email in my experience so if a person is not actively checking the message can go unnoticed. Also i suspect that there are more dead / unmonitored profiles on this site than active accounts. Some people won't respond if they are not interested also. It is easy to not be polite over the internet. May the Lord give you peace a strength of heart...

1jon310

View Profile
Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2021 05:29 PM

Controlling behavior is bad and usually escalates over time. My suggestion would be to pray first and then send a kind but clear message that this is not how you deserve to be treated and that you are not the right people for each other. Then block him. May the Lord grant You wisdom in all of Your interactions...r

1jon310

View Profile
Why can't women be truthful and honest?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2021 05:20 PM

There is a saying that we tell the biggest lies sixteen inches from in front of the mirror. Few people see themselves objectively. That of course is giving the benefit of doubt to the persons that you are referring to.

Generalizations however will divide people and the same generalization can be said about men. When that happens... both sides loose imho.

1jon310

View Profile
Fun In The Sun..
Posted : 28 May, 2021 07:49 PM

As long as Biblical boundaries are discussed and in place so that both parties respect each other as God's image bearers then it should not be an issue. Trust MUST be established before hand.

1jon310

View Profile
MGTOW
Posted : 19 May, 2021 06:31 PM

As i write this, 58 people have viewed this but only two of us have an opinion. This is sad. I wonder what the reasons are that people cannot chime in.

Anybody care to answer.

1jon310

View Profile
MGTOW
Posted : 17 May, 2021 07:35 PM

I understand your reply. I do hope that there will be a greater female response.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10