Author Thread
1jon310

View Profile
To all the girls/women who have there breast's hanging out.
Posted : 16 Oct, 2013 06:20 PM

Brother

There are people of both genders here who are looking for a nice person who will not hurt them again.

I was raised in a church where being a christian was about morality not about a relationship with Jesus. Many people do not understand that Christian is who you are by the work of the cross and empty tomb of Jesus. These use their "assets" to attract others or have power over them.

Others here are babes in Christ and have not walked out their salvation with fear and trembling yet and need nurturing in to progress in their sanctification.

Rest easy brother. We are in this together with Jesus at our sides.

r

1jon310

View Profile
Saying I love you
Posted : 15 Oct, 2013 07:59 PM

What kind of "Love" are you referring to?

r

1jon310

View Profile
Testify.
Posted : 15 Oct, 2013 07:51 PM

Miss Blue

The really short version of my testimony is in my profile. But you already knew that. So many people on this site don't know what to say... why not write their testimony?

r

1jon310

View Profile
Is it because
Posted : 12 Oct, 2013 09:50 PM

Princess.

I have read MANY profiles on this site. Your profile is a good representation of a Christian woman. Being "remote" as put it may factor in to some degree but if you read a lot of profiles be they men or women it is not hard to see that many people here are not passionate about Christ. Therefore if you are and your profile represents that passion.... it will separate the wheat from the chaff. That is a good thing.

Many people say in their profiles that they do not want to be contacted by people scamming or playing games but these type of people will not be fended off by asking them not to contact you. Express how serious you are and be light and most of these people will not contact you.

As far as scammers go. Personally I believe that they have souls also and I pray for them both on screen and off just like I do for people that I exchange messages with on the site.

God works all things for good for those who are called according to His purpose

r

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19