Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Beware of wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.
Posted : 11 Apr, 2018 03:51 AM

This is genius. thank you so much. God bless you all

Chioniso

View Profile
Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2018 04:52 AM

For your own information, we dont prefer non christian man. In most, if not all marriages of that kind its caused by lack of knowledge. Once you are born again that is when the Holy Spirit tells you what God says about selecting life partners. That is another reason you find most christians still single today. It is not easy to find a true christian man. The men of today they want to step one foot in the church and the other in the world. The change like chamelion. They read the bible skipping lines inorder to justify themselves. As a result as women we end up opting to get closer to God that men.

Chioniso

View Profile
Courting
Posted : 5 Apr, 2018 04:14 AM

I second you sister Lovely. Let us be different from those of the world. Lets serve our God faithfully. There is everything we want in the house of our Father. Lets keep our bounderies. Always be reminded that our body is the temple of the Lord until the time when married. Because most of the men want to use christianity as the weakest point to attack Godly women.

Chioniso

View Profile
Looks and Sex before marriage
Posted : 4 Apr, 2018 07:49 AM

To you Petedriver, Lets not divert what the bible says. Either you are 18, 30 or 50, have kids or not, sex outside marriage is a sin. Stop justifying. Not only sex but even looking at a woman with sexual motives is a sin. If you have sex outside marriage then accept that you a sinning before the Lord. Accept that you are operating in the kingdom of the devil. If you want sex what stops you from marrying. Let us be genuine Christians. Self control is one of the fruits of the spirit. Lets share the word and assist each other how we can conquor the devil. Yes we can do it. I am 52 and I have managed to stay away from sex through prayers, since 2011. God can control our flesh so well. Let it be unto God's will. The devil has found sex as aneasiest way to conquor children of God. Lets abstain guys. Lets marry for the sake of love and not sex. We are different from children of the world. Jesus did a wonderful job for us on the cross.

Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 4 Apr, 2018 02:57 AM

My friends in Christ, let us put on the full armour of God. That is breastlet of righteousness, helmet of salvation, belt of truth and sword of spirit. Psalms 91 tells us "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almight". Let us not be afraid of sudden terrors nor of any trouble from the wicked when it comes for the Lord is our confidence. God's word is so faithful. Remember those who hope in the Lord will;

1) renew their strength,

2) soar on wings like eagles,

3) run and not grow weary and

4) they will walk and not be faint. (isaiah 40 v 31)

LETS GIVE GLORY TO GOD

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 3 Apr, 2018 01:50 AM

This Easter holiday was so powerful in the house of the Lord. I was so blessed. It was not a memorial service but we were celebrating Jesus for overcoming the world. How can I be taken by the things of the world when God sacrificed his one and only begotten son for me who was a sinners. May the Lord give me spirit of wisdom to have more knowledge of him. I want him to bless me in every area of my life by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Chioniso

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 02:20 AM

I agree with you 1983. Once you are in a relationship at first you think its genuine then later on that other party tune the conversations leading to asking you for your role in sending him money. That is when you realise he is player. Because once you resist, that other part tells you its over. So guys beware to lose your hard earned cash to those fake saints. 95% of people on this site are just scammers. Our God is so good, He gives us wisdom all the time.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 26 Mar, 2018 10:23 AM

Our children need our prayers to conquor the world. So as parents let the blood of Jesus speak grace mercy and favour over our life and our children. We should always look for spiritual wisdom to improve our relationship with the Lord our father. 1 John 4 verse 4

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 22 Mar, 2018 04:46 AM

As single parents, we all understand how children are important in our relationship. I cannot love my partner more than my children and I dont expect my partner to love me more than his children. But what I think we should do if I want to remarry, I should love my partner's children as my children and I expect the same love for my children from my partner. If we do this with Godly love we wont go wrong. Let us all understand that children are innocent souls and have nothing to do with this current situation of ours. Really we need God's intervention. Through prayers, learning God kingdom functions and learning God principles we will conquor the devil. Glory be to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Not Able To Relate to Most People
Posted : 21 Mar, 2018 04:53 AM

Sean, you have isolated yourself too much. My advice to you is you have not mentioned anything about going to church. If you dont go, try to find a pentecostal church where you have to talk to God one to one bringing your pertition before Him. Try to transform yourself by renewing your mind as explained in Romans 12 verses 1 and 2. Join church groups for worshiping and praising the Lord. Its never too late, and with Christ age is just a number. God loves everyone. Forget about the past. The devil is a lier. Start your new life in Christ now. Let us enjoy our life in the Kingdom of God where we are happy forever.

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26