Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
How many scammers do you reckon
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 06:46 AM

In all my cases I only realises that he is a scammer after 4 to 5 months of continued communication. In 2 events when I met the men physically they looked too frail and sick so much that I could not continue communicating with them. Our God is a God of his word. Even secrets are revealed to his children. As children of God we dont involve ourselves with intimacy love therefore heartbreak is just for a very short time and our strength is renewed.

Chioniso

View Profile
I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 05:41 AM

In addition to the above, Naom my sister dont allow men see that you are desperate for them. They will continue using you. You are beautiful. Be desperate for God's word. Truely the Word will change your life for good.

Chioniso

View Profile
I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 05:35 AM

My sister, my advice to you is dont rush into a relationship. You will keep on experiencing heart breakings. Only one man in a hundred is faithful and its not easy to find that one man. So just take your time my sister. 6-33 of Mathew says seek first His kingdom and righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Most of those men you see wants to use you and dumps you.

Chioniso

View Profile
Thanking God for the peaceful separation
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 05:19 AM

I am so sorry for you my sister. The devil played with your life. I dont understand the word separation here. Because if partners separate they are not divorced. Is there a polibility of going back? My advice is dont allow the devil to keep on playing with your life. He is not marriage material. Pray and put a stop to that relationship. Dont waste your life that way. Give yourself to God and thank God for the child. Take care of your baby. Let God be in control of your life. Eventually God will provide you a suitable loving husband and father to your child. Let the blood of Jesus speak Grace, Mercy and Favor upon your life and your child in Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
Single moments
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 04:23 AM

Feeling of being miserable and unloved comes because we always expect more than what is expected. God's love is always there for us all. Remember that once you are in this situation its a different world. Lets pray for self control for our flesh, wisdom for our children and growing faith. Leave everything else to God. God knows whats best for us. Who knows, one day God will provide us with excellent partners. God's way is always the best.

Chioniso

View Profile
Single mom aint easy
Posted : 8 Jun, 2018 07:21 AM

Yes, as single parents we really need to be with our children in the house of the Lord for divine direction. We need His guidance always. Our children should fear the Lord. Isaiah 53:4 - Jesus is the greatest empathizer. He understands what we are going through and will stay beside us always. As a parent we are the eye of our children into the world. Lets seek God's wisdom and mould them wisely.

Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 8 Jun, 2018 04:59 AM

I thank God for who I am.

I thank God for the two children I have from my past relationship

I thank God for the job I have. I dont earn much but its enough to take care of me and my children. Out of that small salary I have a house in medium density, a car and enough provisions. Infact each month I make sure I wont budget beyond my income. I am looking forward to run a small business very soon.

I understand God has that speciality in every area of my life.

I am always depending on His guidance to lead me whenever faced with challenge for God understands every situation. Stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 8 Jun, 2018 04:37 AM

Men and women of God, lets continue growing our faith. On the day were born again same level of FAITH was stamped on each one of us without favor - Romans 12 verse 3. So let's not only be hearers of the word but lets put that word into action. God will fill us with excellent spirit beyond our imagination.

Chioniso

View Profile
I was rescued
Posted : 7 Jun, 2018 05:13 AM

Lets pray that God gives us spirit of wisdom and revelation that we know Him better. For greater things are in store for us. Surely we are blessed. Psalm 27 verses 1

Chioniso

View Profile
Am I allowed to be honest?
Posted : 31 May, 2018 05:04 AM

You should be honest with God. As with individuals there is a limit. Learn to be quiet and observe. I see no reason why you should tell her what you are looking for inside her. Do you know that there are individuals who are good at pretending for as long as you can think of.

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23