Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 14 Sep, 2017 05:07 AM

Noellah my sister, from my point of view I think you are fighting the wrong battle. Instead of focusing on relationship after relationship now make a change and focus on your relationship with God. Note that chances of finding the right partner as single parent are now very slim. So we need Holy Spirit to guide us all the time. Only a very few are lucky to wed. As single parents we should be aware of the devil who thinks we are now his candidates. Put on the full armour of God and fight. Pray for divine direction. God will always lead you where His glory is. As single parents with spirit of wisdom we should make sure we seek first His Kingdom and all those things we want shall be added unto us. My sister be transformed and change to higher gear of praying. Ask for spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you know Him better and He will let you know your purpose. There is always greater light after darkness and every challenge you face be reminded that there is hidden opportunities.

Chioniso

View Profile
Does age really matter?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2017 03:33 AM

Yes I agree with some of the facts mentioned. Age difference matters. The difference should not be much. Otherwise the marriage will be filled with arguments always. Age difference affects level of thinking leading to problems on decision making. Lets say the man is 50 and the wife is 35. The 50 year old decides maturely while the 35 year old wants to spend much time with people of her age and taking the 50 year old as an old rich man who wants to impose his old methods around her. The young woman end up feeling suffocated around him. This marriage will only survive if the man gives in leaving the woman doing what she wants. To tell the truth the woman ends up having a very private affair with someone of her age.

Chioniso

View Profile
Did you know many men still prefer a woman with a good...?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2017 02:48 AM

Did you know that those ladies with good heart are not as attractive to men than those with good outside appearances. I am saying this because I am one of them. My appearance is not as attractive but my heart is so nice. I am saying so because I have never met a mature man who loves me. Only God loves me. Hence I believe I am not attractive outside.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 19 Aug, 2017 04:10 AM

I think once one has children and single stop focusing on other new relationships. Focus on loving your children and your relationship with God. On partners relationship let it be God's will. Thank God for the children and give love to them. Relationships gives stressed and disappointments. In most cases when those relationships turn sour single moms and their children become victims. Lets praise the Lord and pray for divine direction. We need our minds to be reformed for the better. Single moms lets not jopardise our families by taking those relationships for granted. Lets pray and ask for wisdom from the Lord. Yes we can manage to live with our children without those men. How can one compare children love and partner love. Even married couple with children, mother always put children first. If a man finds a single mom with children he should join the woman to love those children and vice versa. There is no two way about that. Always children first then comes your relationship. There is a saying that says 'if you cant fight them join them'. Learn to love if you want a new partner.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 19 Aug, 2017 04:08 AM

I think once one has children and single stop focusing on other new relationships. Focus on loving your children and your relationship with God. On partners relationship let it be God's will. Thank God for the children and give love to them. Relationships gives stressed and disappointments. In most cases when those relationships turn sour single moms and their children become victims. Lets praise the Lord and pray for divine direction. We need our minds to be reformed for the better. Single moms lets not jopardise our families by taking those relationships for granted. Lets pray and ask for wisdom from the Lord. Yes we can manage to live with our children without those men. How can one compare children love and partner love. Even married couple with children, mother always put children first. If a man finds a single mom with children he should join the woman to love those children and vice versa. There is no two way about that. Always children first then comes your relationship. There is a saying that says 'if you cant fight them join them'. Learn to love if you want a new partner.

Chioniso

View Profile
Galatians Chapter 5:19-25
Posted : 15 Aug, 2017 03:05 AM

We cannot say we are perfect. But we should pray not to be tempted with those desires and passions of the flesh. Lets not entertain the devil by giving him a ride. For the past years I have been trying to pray about my flesh and right now I have left most of the things. We have Holy Spirit that assists us in all things. If I am not married why should I have the desire to have sex. If you really loves your God no temptation will come your way. I am in it and this is reality. Mathew 7 verse 15 worn us to be aware of false prophets. This also includes any other saints. Today they are enjoying desires of their flesh, tomorrow they are praying for fruits of the spirit. We know our God and what He wants for us. Let us not be confused by the devil. Let God be the judge and don't wait to be told what to do but lets read our bibles and understand our Godly perfect path.

Chioniso

View Profile
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 14 Aug, 2017 07:27 AM

I first got connected to this man through CDFF. We communicated for some time until he invited me to his country of residence, my neighboring country. We met and went to his home. On the first night he asked me if we could share bed and I told him no. (We were only friends and we had agreed to first meet, see each other and then find way forward). In fact he had never proposed me yet. So that was a no go area. We were only friends. After 3 nights I left. He bought me a nice outfit. For the next 3 to 4 months we talked through WhatsApp and he never proposed although I thought I loved him. Eventually he stopped communicating and my feelings although hurt, latter died a normal death. I was then involved with another man from my country through CDFF. This man was employed with local authority. Firstly he asked me if it was not going to be heavy burden for me to include him in my budget (after marriage) which was currently meant for my children. Secondly, beside telling him that I was not going to have sex with him until after marriage and tested for our blood status, he kept on asking me to have sex with him. Because of those 2 reasons I found him not to be a marriage material. I have found out that almost all men wants sex before marriage and this conflicts with the word of God. After all this I decided to do what God wants me to do rather than do what man wants me to do. I don't want to be used like a swiping machine. Most men are used to sexing women and move on for more women. If I am unfit to be married then God has better plans for me.

Come on ladies. Our bodies are too precious to be used like money swiping machines. The devil came to kill, steal and destroy. Lets pray for spirit of wisdom and revelation. God has better things stored for us. Stop following your feelings but follow your heart. Lets put on amour of God

Chioniso

View Profile
How to be back into relationship
Posted : 17 Jul, 2017 09:08 AM

Hope is there but let it be unto God's will not your will.

Chioniso

View Profile
Is it all about the sex?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2017 07:56 AM

Its so good to be Christian. Holy spirit teaches us the best way to do it. I support no sex before marriage. Ladies men always want to use us sexually. Mind you marriage is not the only thing to do in our life. Let it be unto God's will. Most men lies in order to have sex. Seek God and His righteousness. Surely He will lead you. If you want sex just wait for marriage, no marriage then no sex. There is still great life without sex. As of me each time I am approached I tell point blank NO SEX before marriage. As a result I don't have the boyfriend and I am doing very well. In all of my daily schedules there is only me, my two kids and GOD. Its good try it.

Chioniso

View Profile
Friendship male/female
Posted : 6 Jun, 2017 07:40 AM

I think once you are married you have to change your line of friendship. First spend more time with God and then if you are a woman let your husband be your friend respectfully while you become his lovely wife. For the bible says man love your wife and wife respect your husband. Secondly you should be careful in choosing other friends.

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26