Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Any one out there
Posted : 22 May, 2018 04:25 AM

Present your pertition before the Lord. Seek first his kingdom and righteiousness, and all those things shall be added unto you. Good man are hard to meet these days. Especially if your holy spirit reveals to you what is good and bad. Good luck sister

Chioniso

View Profile
I still need help
Posted : 22 May, 2018 04:19 AM

Have you deleted old staff. It might be that your inbox is full.

Chioniso

View Profile
Dating after divorce. Lessons from past marriage.
Posted : 11 May, 2018 05:12 AM

1jon310, thanks. You have said it all. I second you. We should accept and be comfortable with who we are now.

Chioniso

View Profile
WHERE IS THE CHRIST IN CHRISTIANS?
Posted : 4 May, 2018 05:43 AM

Amen. Lets pray for divine direction, always

Chioniso

View Profile
Female/male Christians ONLY!!
Posted : 4 May, 2018 05:31 AM

Thank you Sister Showm, I give Glory to God. Sharing the Word gives us spirit of wisdom and revelation so that we get nearer to God every day.We are of the Kingdom of God. Lets conquor the world and strengthen each other with christian ways of tuckling worldy things we meet every day.

Chioniso

View Profile
Thank you Chioniso
Posted : 2 May, 2018 08:01 AM

You are welcome brother, thank you and stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Deal breaker
Posted : 2 May, 2018 05:06 AM

Mind opening. Thanks brothers and sisters. I second Separation - real turn-off

Chioniso

View Profile
An age question
Posted : 2 May, 2018 04:27 AM

What I have noticed on this younger age group is that there is no true love at all. Whether the older party is a man or woman, he/she should be in a position to flush out money to the younger partner. On the other hand the younger partner will not stop having a secret lover of his or her own age. So I just dont understand why those older men/women decides to settle down in so much problems. With my age right now once I decide to settle down I look forward to have peace, love and happiness with a man of my age group or older.

Chioniso

View Profile
I was rescued
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 06:44 AM

I was on my 7th day of praying and fasting in January 2016. I was on a business trip driving back to my working place from a different town. In the middle of nowhere the stirring locked. I drove off the road with the intenition to stop but there were no breaks. The vehicle got off the road and bumped onto a large tree. My two legs broke and I was rescued by another hiace vehicle that was passing by. They left me at a nearby hospital. Throughout the process of healing I can see the hand of the Lord. Saints, friends and relatives visited me on hospital bed with prayers, that was God's love. I escaped death by whisker. I am here today because of God's mercy. He is so faithful to His Word. Psalms 91 from verse 9 says "If you make the Most High your dwelling, even the Lord who is my refugee, then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command his Angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. They will lift you up in their hangs so that you will not kick your foot against a stone", Lord is mercy. Even though I am a sinner, He rescued me - Surely our God forgives. Today I am still going to work and fending for my children. I give Glory to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Are there any good women left.
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 04:47 AM

Those who hope in the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, .. Isaih 40 verse 31

Page : 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24