Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Will bitterness and unforgiveness ever leave my oldest Daughter's heart towards me?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2018 03:56 AM

Happy new year ladies

Situations like these need God's divine intervention. I encourage prayer and even fasting. Because there is a devil controlling your daughter. If you pray and nothing is changing then change your gear of praying into a higher one. Dont lose hope. With God all this a possible. I know God shall answer you miraculously and that devil will pack his loads and die in Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2017 04:35 AM

Thank you so much ladies. It is so good to hear such good advices from you guys. You also gave me strength. God's ways are the best. Beware of the devil who wants to use our loneliness as a weapon to attack us. Nothing is wrong with any one of us. Its the devil who wants to justify himself taking advantage of our situation. The devil came to steal, to kill and to destroy. Lets read our bible and seek for spiritual wisdom and revelation to know our purpose before God. God has better things in store for us. We have to posses our possessions and declare our inheritence. Lets seek His Kingdom first and all we want will be added unto us. Let us be reformed and renew our minds through the Word with the assistance of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will help us recognize and obey God's voice. Let us not be taken by worldly things. Remember God's ways are always of higher level than ours. Let it be unto God's will not ours. We need the Holy Spirit teach us the way. We are all blessed ladies, in Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
single parents sometimes lonely
Posted : 16 Dec, 2017 03:41 AM

Every situation has positive and negative sides. In our situation let us concentrate on the positive side. There is a reason why God chose us to be here. Let us seek for spiritual wisdom and revelation to know God better. He will always lead us where His glory is. Just put your pertition before the Lord and let it be unto His will. Ladies we are really blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
single parents sometimes lonely
Posted : 16 Dec, 2017 03:05 AM

Yes its lonely but remember these are some of the weapons the devil uses to attack us. Stop crying, you worsen you situation. Lets show the devil that we are not his candidates, we are children of God. So when this lonelines comes worship the Lord, pray, read the bible and thank Him. We are still single because God knows what best for us. Glory be to God

Chioniso

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 28 Nov, 2017 02:50 AM

Being single parent or not is all good. It only depents on how we look at it. Always be positive, prayerful and be reminded that each one of us has holy spirit who reports each of our actions to our Lord all the time. Stop intertaining the devil. Its high time we declare what is ours. Dont waste time counting misfutunes. What is gone is gone. God has a purpose for making us live for those children today. Lets celebrate worship and pray for divine blessing. God will give us a break through. Allelluah

Chioniso

View Profile
will I find someone who will love me and embrace my kids?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2017 12:59 AM

Seek first His kingdom and all those things shall be added unto you. Focus on the Lord for divine direction and let your children follow your pathway. God is best and He will mould your children and on the other hand transforming you. Eve did not search for Adam, but God gave Eve to Adam. So play you role and God will do the rest. Stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
What is your fav.verse in the bible
Posted : 4 Oct, 2017 03:01 AM

Psalms 91

Whenever I feel I need protection from devil's attacks, I recite this verse putting on my full war combat. Halleluiah!!!!!

Chioniso

View Profile
marrying a plain christian woman?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2017 01:31 AM

Garf..." Dont get lost and dont lose hope. God is with you and He knows what you want. Remember His time is not your time. Hope for the best.The bible says "those who hope in the Lord, they will renew their strength and they will soar their wings like an eagle". Our God fulfills his promises. His word will never return void. He is the stronghold of your life, fear not. Dont give the devil a ride. Stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Being single is not always a bad thing
Posted : 23 Sep, 2017 03:52 AM

Oh God is so so so good. Lets praise Him. Alleluiah!!!!!. I am so much motivated.

Chioniso

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 23 Sep, 2017 02:41 AM

Once you are a single parent dont resist your situation. Be positive. Hope in the Lord and you will get strength, you will soar wings like an eagle, you will run and wont grow weary and you will walk and will not faint. Glory be to God.

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26