Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Where is the love...
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 02:37 AM

Read Isaiah 40 verse 31 to renew you strength in Christ Jesus.

Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 19 Jul, 2018 05:02 AM

Hello saints

We God wisdom to help us find healthy friendships.

The following verses will assist you and me;

Proverbs 13:20- He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

1 Corinthians 15 verse 33- Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners

( I will continue)

Stay blessed

Chioniso

View Profile
Motherhood is interesting
Posted : 19 Jul, 2018 04:41 AM

Yes. Especially when moulding children/child in a christian environment. As a parent we should be christian role models to our children. Its very interesting to later see your children/child citing bible verses, listening to gospel music, enjoying going to church etc.

Chioniso

View Profile
It matters what we listen to
Posted : 10 Jul, 2018 07:52 AM

From my understanding what we listen matters very much. Also note that what we listen too also overtake our children. As christians we should give much of our time to listening christian music, christian films, preachings and even reading the Word. Our heart is so precious not to take any information that comes and go. Proverbs 3 verses 5 and 6. With such media we receive spiritual sight of glories of God in Christ. We will receive strength and favor if we stay in God's praises and worship. Music affects our hearts so much. Dont let the devil takes over your hearts. As for the children the bible tells us to teach them while they are still young so much that as they grow they will not depart from it.

Chioniso

View Profile
My heart
Posted : 10 Jul, 2018 06:55 AM

My dear, your heart is precious. Guard it diligently. Occupy it with things of God. Read Proverbs 3 verses 5 and 6. As children of God we are surely blessed my dear. Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power - Ephisians 6 verses 10 and 11. Receive blessings - Numbers 6 verses 24 to 26

Chioniso

View Profile
I had hysterectomy, afraid i' d be rejected because of that.
Posted : 4 Jul, 2018 06:39 AM

I think the first thing is to love yourself as you are. Always know that God loves you more. Once you are in a relationship be open at the beginning because thats the foundation of your relationship. Dont lie because you will be hurt later. Get attached to your partner once he has learnt and accepted that truth about you. Yes there are old mature men who are not looking forward to have children. You will be happy my sister. Just be faithful in all your ways. God is so faithful with his word.

Chioniso

View Profile
How many scammers do you reckon
Posted : 2 Jul, 2018 06:32 AM

Brilliant! Very good. You have done it. You have saved your precious time. May the Lord continue giving us this type of wisdom. Power of useless activities we terminate your assignment over our life in Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
AGE GAP.. DOES IT MATTER?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 06:36 AM

Younger men only wants financial support and assets from older women. Usually you can find true love if the woman is younger and the men is older. In my case I pray God to lead me to an older man where I can find true love and happiness forever. Nomatter how much you can care for the young man, note that eventually he will dump you for someone of his age.

Chioniso

View Profile
WHY NOT TURN THE PAGE TO SEE WHATS ON THE OTHER..
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 05:57 AM

Sister grace, I say Amen

Chioniso

View Profile
My online dating story
Posted : 28 Jun, 2018 05:33 AM

From my point of view, I think the lady is wrong. I once went through thiat kind of experience. I dont understand why people decide to think for other people and strongly stick to their conclusions. In my case I dont think I would go on with such relationship. It makes my life miserable. We should learn to give each other a chance to explain. Fake situations usually repeat themselves. In this case brother I believe you. We only learn a person's behaviour through his/her speech. Because what comes from the mouth comes from the heart. My brother my advice is if you think you really love the lady then pray for her putting into mind that you want her as she is. Because that weakness will keep on cropping in in your relationship time and time again. God bless you.

Page : 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22