Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Single parent? Widowed parent? Or divorced parent?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 04:35 AM

@ Sister I dont agree with you on the second part of yours. Why do you say some people are not put together by God? Is it written somewhere in the bible? Every marriage have God's blessing. They go wrong because the couples choose wrong options. Marriages are fought by powerful evil spirits. Couples need to be committed christians to fight those spirits. This lakes in most marriages leading to a lot of misunderstandings thereby giving the devil a drive and eventually divorces. Otherwise the other two points are very correct.

Chioniso

View Profile
How should love in a marriage really work?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 05:52 AM

The bible tells us that we as housewives should respect our husbands and husbands should love us. So always, either angry or happy, respect the one you chose to be your husband. Once you are in marriage be prepared to learn the truth of your partner. Note that before marriage there are so many lies. Give each other room to repent. Noone is perfect in marriage. Be ready to forgive and forget. Remember God forgives. Focus on the Lord as a couple and most of the problems on your way God will fight for you. Everyone in a marriage be it young or old, is a learner. Noone has never graduated. The world is so full of single parents. This has long negative impact on children. So in marriage each partner should work responsibly towards the relationship.

Chioniso

View Profile
Very important to have the same religion with your partner
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 04:04 AM

Yes, I support that too. For relationships to work we both need to have same belief and be prayerful.

Chioniso

View Profile
I love being single
Posted : 19 Sep, 2017 07:08 AM

As christians do you understand the meaning of staying single. The bible gives us only 2 options. Either to get married or stay single and holy. You should avoid sleeping around with men out of wedlock. You decided to have a child without being married. Why then are you robbing your son's right to know his father. Wether the father is supporting his child financially or not, have mercy on the poor innocent kid. Let us show love to our children and we will be their models.

Chioniso

View Profile
Height
Posted : 19 Sep, 2017 04:03 AM

With those two men then I will know the devil is playing some tricks with me. Its not a matter of first come first saved. I know my God and how He works. God provides what you asks for, a slim and tall older guy is all I want. The bible tells us those who hope in the Lord shall soar wings like eagle. So we should be very careful for the type of blessings presented before us. Some come in white cloth yet they are evil presents. They come to destroy, to steal and to kill.

Chioniso

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2017 03:13 AM

I do not agree with you. Divorces, rapes and so on occurs because of the devil. How can we put a deaf ear on God's word and expect Him to save us from calamities? Wherever you are we save the same God. Everyone has a Holy Spirit besides him/her. Whatever you do, good or bad, the option is yours. Its either in the interest of the devil or God. The bible teaches us the right way God's way while the world promotes the devil. I encourage you to read your bibles slowly and listen to what it says about you. The last verse of Isiah 40 tells us that those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar wings like eagles, run and not grow weary and they will walk and not faint. So improve your connection with God and everything you want even a good parter for life will be given unto you. Whatever you want avoid making it an idol, just pour your pertition before God. We save a faithful God who performs according to His Word. His ways are always good. He also teaches our arms to war and fingers to fight the devil.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 07:34 AM

Yes relationships are good. Every single parent needs a partner in life. God knows that and is able to give anyone what he/she wants. Just seek His Kingdom first. I also need a husband but I cannot do it by my own effort and reasoning. Instead of focusing of finding a suitable husband, I focus on what the Word says and God will always lead me where His glory is.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 07:15 AM

Yes its a dating site brother. But what I am emphasizing here is that we need God's divine direction. That is why the site is for saints. I cannot leave an individual straying using worldly methods. Everything we say or do here we should not forget that we need holy spirit to direct us. And it should be unto His will not ours.

Chioniso

View Profile
First date jitters - need conversation
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 03:53 AM

Thanks for the good advices. Let the will of God be done.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 14 Sep, 2017 06:00 AM

Swampy, what you are saying is very correct. But in this world we are living today its now different. Partners from all sides are no longer faithful. You waste precious time living in fake world deep in fake love. In as much as I want to be in love and my children have a dad, all that has no place on this world once the first marriage is broken. Better relationship with God is the only best thing to do. To tell the truth through improving my relationship with God I miss no partner. For the past years I dont even have a boyfriend. This means NO to many stresses. I see many fatal cases taking place to single parents who think they are born again but are still attached to the things of the world. The Lord is my everything. I thank Almighty for the two boys I have and they are my best friends. The Lord is my light and my salvation. He is the strength of my life. Psams 27

Page : 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26