Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
The one that got away
Posted : 27 Apr, 2018 06:02 AM

Brother Blueye, I think you made a big blunder. It was a bad decision. To tell you the truth if the lady was me ummm I dont think I would come back to you even after forgiving you. Because you showed that you are a kind of a man who does not get satisfied with what you have on hand. You still think the best is out there.

To you TNM, if you have problems with your spouse or you are about to divorce, that does not give you a green light to be in a relationship wih anyone. Stop hurting yourself for nothing. Forget that married man. As Christians we call what you were doing as adultery. Its sin before God. So there was no way God was going to bless your new relationship. Stop getting into a new relationship whilst you are still attached to your spouse. What was between the two of you was infatuation. You were acting out of the problems you were both facing in your marrieages. It was only to fix you other parties. Even after divorce take your time alone before you involve yourself in a new relationship. Lets always try to seek wisdom from God. Stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 27 Apr, 2018 05:03 AM

God is love, miracle and forgiveness. I was involved in a car accident some 2 years ago. This was meant to be the end of my life. But today here I am still fending for myself and my children. "Surely He will save you from the fawler snare and from the deadly pestilence". Psalm 91. I give glory to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
I feel all alone
Posted : 24 Apr, 2018 02:23 AM

Strebe my sister, you are paving way for the devil into your life. Read Galatians 5 verse 17. You are focusing on wrong things. Remember the devil uses our flesh to attack us. The bible tells us to seek first his Kingdom and righteousness and all those things shall be added unto us. Bring your pertition before the Lord. Renew your mind Romans 12 verses 1 and 2. Focus on the Lord and communicate with Him by reading your bible. By doing this loneliness disappears. Dont make anything your god besides our Lord. We have our faithful God who is able in every area of our life. We are so much blessed to be children of God so lets read our bibles and search for divine direction. We are victors not victims. God loves us all.

Chioniso

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2018 05:07 AM

This is very true brother. Really this is mind opening. We need to stay alert and careful as we move on. I think the most weakness we have as ladies is that we trust immaturely. We need God's grace big time, on this one.

Chioniso

View Profile
Players even in christian dating sites... how you can deal with it and not to fall?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2018 05:21 AM

Amen, and I agree with you brother. What shocks me most is, at first they seem to be angels, quoting verses, sending prayers, worshipping songs and glorifying God. Their sudden change terrifies me.

Chioniso

View Profile
We deserved not only a second chance but abundant chance from God.
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 05:05 AM

Amen. God is so faithful. If you think you have the right man and it does'nt work out, be happy, thats God's ways to rescue His children. Lets give glory to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Giving thanks to God
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 04:57 AM

Yes. God is Love, God is mercy and God is forgiveness. Allelluia!!!!

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 04:53 AM

In as much as we need God to provide us with our Godly partners, let us not forget that the same God knows whats best for us. His ways are the best. In every challenge we face, there is a hidden opportunity. Lets walk in good faith.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 13 Apr, 2018 09:00 AM

I will fear no terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, no the pestilance that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. Psalms 91. We are victors, not victims. Lets give glory to the Most High, the Almighty. We are blessed to be children of God. Lets rejoice.

Chioniso

View Profile
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Posted : 11 Apr, 2018 05:02 AM

My brother, love is unconditional meaning that there are no expectations or limitations set.

Page : 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25