Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
How does it feel being a single parent?
Posted : 11 Feb, 2019 01:31 AM

As single parent you have to be so prayerful, moulding children in the house of the Lord so that the devil will not destruct their lives. You also need God to control your flesh because thats the time when your flesh fights with your spirit. We need God's grace.

Chioniso

View Profile
respect for a woman
Posted : 8 Feb, 2019 03:28 AM

I agree with you. Most if not all men on this sight lack self control. So far all men II made contact with on this sitet one time or another asks for sex before marriage. Others even quote verses to support sinful acts. So lets be very careful and stick to what the bible says - Our body is the house of the Holy Spirit. One season God will answer our prayers.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2019 03:15 AM

Yes it refreshes, but there is time when you think you need someone, a partner for life.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 02:24 AM

Its so challenging. God is our Victor, our Banner and our Standard.

Chioniso

View Profile
So long everyone
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 11:41 PM

Thats spirit of Jezebel. Let the blood of Jesus wipe off this spirit.

Chioniso

View Profile
She's Gone
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 11:18 PM

God is so good to you sis. He saved your precious time from being wasted. Most of the time we waste our time running after the wind. May the Lord save us from those abusive jerks. Proverbs 16 verse 2 says "All the ways of a man are clean ih his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits".

Chioniso

View Profile
Touching
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 03:39 AM

This is not Godly. Ask the world, they will answer you.

Chioniso

View Profile
Single mami
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 03:36 AM

Yes, I am also mom to two boys. God is so good to us. He provides everything for me and my children ie food, school fees etc. Lets remain prayerful and faithful to Him always. And lets go with our chn to church every Sunday so that as they grow up they will not leave the house of the Lord.

Chioniso

View Profile
Self control
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 03:21 AM

Its so touching to note that you are so helpful. You are very correct sister. Now I got rid of him. I will stick to my values nomatter what.

Chioniso

View Profile
Bad
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 01:00 AM

The problem with the site is that everyone suspect everyone to be game player. Therefore a slight mistake then is all over

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19