Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Where have all the good guys gone
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 02:06 AM

Sister roc11 thats so powerful. "Before you get your prince you kiss a thousand frogs". God have mercy on us. In all our ways lets acknowledge him and he shall direct our paths.

Chioniso

View Profile
Profiles of believers versus unbelievers
Posted : 26 Feb, 2019 06:20 AM

This is wisdom. Thanks sister.

Chioniso

View Profile
Pain and Blame
Posted : 25 Feb, 2019 10:13 PM

I think as mothers at times we overreact and dont consider other people's feelings. We lean on our on understanding. On the way we tend to hurt our beloved ones. We forget we are great contributors in our marriages, our children's lives, our relatives and at large our communities.Our reasoning on the flesh overpowers our spirit. I am sorry to tell you that you could have mantained good relationship with your children. God doesnt like divorces. Pray about your children and God will give you divine direction. Be blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Children are precious gifts from God
Posted : 25 Feb, 2019 04:49 AM

Out of my 2 pregnancies God blessed me with 2 precious boys. I thank God for through prayers I managed to discipline them in the things of God. God is now teaching them in the way he likes them to grow. Finding a life partner is a noble idea but only if the man is ready to support my christian values, respect me and loves my children. Those 3 cannot be seperated. So is the same from me to the other party

Chioniso

View Profile
How does it feel being a single parent?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2019 04:02 AM

How should I pray inorder to have a man who loves me, who support my christian values, who respect me and loves my children. As for me I have prayed, I have fasted, I have talked to God so many times, so far I have not met a true christian man. All the men that have communicated with me are cheats and they only want to have sex. How can a real christian man tries to convince me that sex is a break though path to marrieage. God have mercy.

Chioniso

View Profile
Mental Illness, addictions, and abuse
Posted : 19 Feb, 2019 04:45 AM

Its so painful to realise that the devil has managed to destroy your marriage in such a way. As for me its nothing of the above but I got so touched. Our God hates divorces but you had no choice. My advice is that if you feel you can still be friend with your ex, why cant you pray for him and even take him to church. May be eventually he will realise his mistakes and will be transformed , hence saved his life. The devil came to steal, destruct and to kill. May the Lord have mercy on him.

Chioniso

View Profile
Can differences in christians allow for a successful marriage?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2019 04:25 AM

I think for marriage you cannot find a partner who can meet what you want 100% or vice versa. Each one of you should be able to give in and at least meet 50%. Keep your christian values and respect for each other.

Chioniso

View Profile
Can differences in christians allow for a successful marriage?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2019 04:01 AM

I think since you are both christians and born again you should sit down and discuss which side to go. One of you should be able to give in and join the other. We are all God workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good work. After marriage you cannot go on attending different christianity. May the Lord give you wisdom and devine direction.

Chioniso

View Profile
Tips for guys
Posted : 15 Feb, 2019 04:54 AM

Sister BigP, thank you so much for taking your time pouring wisdom to us. At times we loose focus before we even start the relationship.

Chioniso

View Profile
hello and best to you
Posted : 15 Feb, 2019 03:36 AM

Thank you. God is so good. He always guards us and direct out paths.

Page : 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18