Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 02:24 AM

Yes, we serve a faithful God. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Seek first his righteousness and all those things shall be added unto you.

Chioniso

View Profile
Gray hair?
Posted : 29 Mar, 2019 06:59 AM

I dont think there is any thing wrong with dying or making up for the sake of improving our appearances. You men whatever your judgement is, we will not stop improving our appearances for its the first thing that attracts you. As women of God we should also keep our out appearances cute. We are really blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
Long distance relationships.
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 05:41 AM

There are a number of things to be considered first in the relationship.

- Note that in most cases what is portrayed on a picture is different from physical appearance,

- After first meeting one needs some space to decide either to go on in the relationship or not

- The two of you should see each other often to get used to each other then fall in love and "I do" and etc.

Hence I dont think long distance relationships work.

Infact you end up loosing money and precious time unfruitfully. Moreover how many times can one repeat that same process.

Chioniso

View Profile
Hard working single mothers are beautiful to the bone!!!
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 03:42 AM

Sis Mary, make God the father of your children, He will teach them and peace will be unto them forever. Leave the desires of flesh and focus on God. Surely our God will lift you up so much that all those challenges will be of the past. I am saying this from my personal experience. Be blessed sis.

Chioniso

View Profile
Pain and Blame
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 03:29 AM

Of course I am not saying she could have stayed there besides all the beatings. What I am trying to bring across is that Ephisians 6 tells us we dont wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers, against principalities of darkness of this world and against spiritual weakedness in higher places. If you find yourself in this kind of trouble, lets put on the full armor of God and fight the devil left, right and centre. On this earth you will never find anyone who is perfect. Every one has a weakness including you. Even right now when searching for a partner we should always bear that in mind. There is no Mr Best or Ms Best. We have to accommodate some of the things and as christians we will then pray as partners for the best. If you are not ready to accommodate then there is no need to waste time searching for a partner because you are going to spent the rest of your life single and still searching.

Chioniso

View Profile
Children are precious gifts from God
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 02:47 AM

Lets always pray for our children, mould them in the things of God and God will do the rest. Peace will be unto them forever.

Chioniso

View Profile
Whats wrong with me ladies. Why are you not choosing me?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 02:10 AM

If you are faithful and straight forward man then why hiding your photo.

Chioniso

View Profile
Children are precious gifts from God
Posted : 13 Mar, 2019 04:15 AM

Friends come and go, even husbands or wives come and go but children are here to stay. Glory be to God.Oh my God I cant stop loving you, you are my everything.

Chioniso

View Profile
Ladies be aware
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 04:02 AM

Ladies lets call it enough is enough. Lets ask God to restore our marriages. May the Lord reject these scammers from our paths. As children of God, living in his Kingdom we do not have to meet scammers in God's Kingdom. We need excellence inorder of Daniel. Lets be prayerful. Every stronghold in the second heavens must release our Godly life partners in Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
Can Ladies on this site really looking for love?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 02:37 AM

This site is meant for real christians. Like anywhere else we also have fake ones who want to take advantage on christians to meet their own evil interests. If it was so simple to get the right partner here then there was no need for praying and seeking God wisdom. We should live in the presence of the Lord always and not lean on our own understanding. Our God is a God of excellence. Lets pray for restoration of our marriages. Real christian men and real christian ladies with real true love are on this site. When right time comes God will provide.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17