Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Removing History from our Movies
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:47 PM

Anything that didn't happen in the last 100 years or so is not able to be confirmed. Books can easily be re-written and ultimately the victors write history anyway. History is when all said and done only the agreed upon series of events.

If you dive into WW2 history deeply it is way different to the usual Hitler was a madman guff. Yeah like a madman would just be put in charge of one of the worlds most powerful nations. Then there was Stalin who imprisoned and killed way more people than the Germans. The Russians pretty much did the majority of the fighting until Britain & the USA popped up at the end for D day.

I can't say I've a great deal of knowledge about slavery because it's boring. People were slaves years ago, so what? How does that affect anyone today?

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you believe God can give you a message through a movie?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:29 PM

How well you will spot a message depends on your spiritual and philosophical maturity. Plenty of films have truth drops and are way deeper than the surface level.

A lot of newer films are more basic in this respect as is the latest music, the films and music from the 90's probably contain the most truth if you can interpret it.

Fight Club & The Matrix are my two go too films for philosophy and the elites letting you know what's up.

For anything new you have to watch unknown B movies, the mainstream films are just pushing through feminism and other agenda's now.

Both films I mention pretty much tell you what you are, we are as much slaves now as most people were hundreds of years ago. Now we have the illusion of choice in many areas. Many churches are just another layer of control to capture any anomalies that might cause disruption. Everything depends on how far down the hole you want to go and whether or not you want to take the blue pill or red pill.

Marcouse

View Profile
WHY ARE CHRISTIANS SO GULLIBLE??
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:10 PM

I'm not convinced that anything touched by a human hand is 100% true including the King James Bible translation, especially considering he also published Demonology which covers the basics of witchcraft, necromancy, possession, demons, were-wolves, fairies and ghosts, in the form of a Socratic dialogue. Available on Amazon by the way.

However despite the translation perhaps not being 100% I believe the main body (the gospel) and that there is enough there to set you on the right road.

I'm not convinced people such as Methusla lived hundreds of years (969 is a Masonic number relating to Saturn and arches). I'm also not convinced that history books are not doctored every couple of hundred years or so to fit the control narrative for the rulers of the time.

Seems strange that the population and technology just happened to make huge leaps in the last 150 years or so. I personally think that humans have always developed and multiplied at a fast rate, either time frames have been altered or huge swathes of people have been killed at various points through history to restore order. Death from disease is barely a factor mentioned in the Bible so it has either been manufactured or didn't even happen. I don't know anyone who knows anyone that has died of AIDS, SARS, Bird Flu, CV19, Mad Cow Disease or anything other than cancers or heart failure which will be as a result of poor diet and a lifestyle of being surrounded by electrical signals which adversely affect the brain and heart. Old people say that dementure pretty much did not exist 50 years ago, heart attacks and cancer was far less common and from what I can make out there have always been old people. I doubt anyone below age 50 will see much past 70 with the poisons in the air, food and water. Once 5G is up and running life expectancy will go down over night.

I base my belief on what I see around me, what I research and what makes sense. The world wants you to believe that the end times are a long way off when in fact they might start tomorrow.

You forgot the most gullible thing Christians do.

Keep giving money to false prophets and preachers!!

Nobody is buying the stairway to heaven.

Marcouse

View Profile
At what age will a girl turn into a woman??
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 02:44 PM

Actually true these days, people from both sexes don't really grow up very fast. Society and education has created arrested developement

Marcouse

View Profile
Could this happen in the next few years ?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 07:47 PM

The action Jackson will modify the DNA so you will automatically take any downloads through 5G.

Non conformity will result in non participation in society.

Marcouse

View Profile
Curious About Modern Attitudes on Being a Mother.
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 03:11 PM

Society changes, almost always for the worse as it is continuing to do so in 2020.

Changes happen because people allow them to happen and do not think of the unintended consequences. Abortions are as much the fault of men as women but it is not wrong to point out that they and many other changes are wrong. Saying nothing and pretending it's all right is wrong.

Marcouse

View Profile
why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 02:59 PM

The million dollar question is what does this celibate woman look like?

If she's a dime I'd be happy enough to be seen with her given that she is untouched. If she's an incel there's probably a good reason.

Marcouse

View Profile
My experience as a paid member
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 02:54 PM

Sometimes you have to shake a lot of trees to get a coconut. It's not that hard really to send a message is it?

I have no idea what so ever about my response rate, I just fire and forget.

Marcouse

View Profile
Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 02:33 PM

Relationships do and always have carried an element of risk it's just with the advent of the internet we are more aware now. Develop your own character to not be tempted by superficial traits and be able to spot the qualities you need.

Don't try to change the world, change yourself. It is what it is and there is no point complaining about it.

I do like some of those superficial traits though so I'm probably not going to pick the cake with no icing on it.

Marcouse

View Profile
Have you ever been ghosted, or has ghosted someone?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 02:23 PM

I do it all the time and women do it to me all the time. I have the memory of a gold fish when it comes to online messaging, if the other person doesn't keep the conversation rolling I'll forget them. Sometimes things happen in real life and if the messages haven't gone anywhere much I'll forget to log in.

I was pretty much the same in real life in the days when I used to go out, if a women didn't stay on my case I'd disappear. There's always stuff to do so I'm easily distracted.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16