Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
The Lord's Supper
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 12:21 PM

I think the Lords Supper is a truth drop for the word. I'm not going to do quotes as that's not my style but in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God and became flesh.

So if a group of Christians meet together to discuss Jesus (the word) we are 'breaking' it down and consuming it by learning from each other. As long as we continue to discuss the Jesus he is proclaimed through us and we can grow.

The blood is representing the new covenant from his sacrifice to save us, again if we are constantly renewing our acceptance of his sacrifice we are drinking it into our soul.

I'm not saying taking the bread & wine is a bad thing but it isn't going to save anyone and usually people tend to talk and discuss things deeply over a meal and a drink which you don't do with just anyone.

I could be wrong but this is my opinion on what the Lords supper is about.

Marcouse

View Profile
I will be celebrating Christmas how about you?
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 12:05 PM

I'm with Quiznos, I don't celebrate Xmas. It is part of a control system used to lie to children and keep people enslaved to debt and consumerism. I don't want any part of it.

Why do you need to be told when to buy gifts for someone? Why should I be forced to use annual leave at a time of the year due to the weather when I can't do the things I want?

Why would you want to lie to children giving credit to a false idol called Santa for giving them gifts and encouraging them to effectively worship him to get what they want? Then there's slightly older children being threatened with punishment if they expose the lies to younger children. The whole thing is just about greed and lies wrapped up in paganism and fairy lights. Associating Jesus and his birth to it is just an insult to Christ.

I'd rather be classed as grumpy in truth than a cheerful liar. Churches love it because it's an opportunity for marketing to get more income from people searching for truth.

Marcouse

View Profile
the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain
Posted : 2 Dec, 2020 01:38 PM

If 9 times out of 10 you are a victim but 1 time out of 10 you are an oppressor you can guarantee you will be punished for being an oppressor but not rewarded for being the victim.

Marcouse

View Profile
the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain
Posted : 2 Dec, 2020 01:31 PM

I can't help but feel people here would get pleasure out of others punishment and suffering as they wave scripture about like a sword that cuts whoever happens to be in the way at the time.

Marcouse

View Profile
Trying to Understand
Posted : 2 Dec, 2020 01:26 PM

I was under the impression the Bible does not state the shape of the Earth. I'd say it is not a globe, probably flat in places but as a general person I can't say for sure. Not that it matters in the scheme of things the whole point of the flat earth movement is that we are lied too. We are pretty much lied to about everything, once you realize that it doesn't matter what the shape of the earth is.

Marcouse

View Profile
Here are two reasons the world of littledavid quiznosses, cannot understand scripture.
Posted : 2 Dec, 2020 01:19 PM

Just because someone is quoting scripture does not mean they are not appeasing the desires of their own flesh to raise their status and put someone else down.

A good sentence says more than an average book.

Marcouse

View Profile
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Posted : 5 Nov, 2020 04:39 PM

Adam straight question after reading the verse you wrote.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

How much are you hungry & thirsty for righteousness?

Enough to have it cost you your life?

The rabbit holes of Satan are deep, if you take the red pill your life is pretty much going to end one way, your days will be numbered the same as mine.

You will fully understand Jesus sayings about such things as letting the dead bury the dead and not throwing pearls before swine. Or you can just keep quoting scripture, half of which you don't understand. If you did you wouldn't throw it around like something cheap.

Marcouse

View Profile
quiznos...Scoffers and mockers in the last time..
Posted : 5 Nov, 2020 04:25 PM

He had to think about that reply and toned down the verses a bit so there's hope.

Everyone is fulfilling God's prophesies its which bit each person is fulfilling that is the important bit. Mask wearing has been proved to offer no protection, it even says it on some of the packets. Facial covering is part of a masonic ritual, the whole world is under a great delusion which has been prophesied. Shame Adam hasn't spotted the obvious yet. Revelation is moving fast.

The thief is scoping the place out and he is going to rob peoples souls.

All the information is out there and has been for a couple of years. What has happened this year has been unsurprising for anyone in the know. The slow roll is the only thing that has thrown me but things might shift into a higher gear for 2021. Either way there won't be any excuses when it goes down for real, we've all had the same 24 hours in a day to get up to speed.

Marcouse

View Profile
UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE DECEIVERS CAN NOT UNDERSTAND
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 12:14 PM

"The devil has no Spiritual understanding, it reveals itself by not having understanding in any of the Lords righteousness."

Despite spending thousands of years in the Lords presence. Give the devil his due, he has more spiritual understanding than any man currently in existence. It stands to reason you won't make a career as a deceiver if you can not understand.

Just because someone hates righteousness does not mean they don't understand it. Usually a person spends time learning to understand their enemy so they can defeat them.

Marcouse

View Profile
quiznos...Scoffers and mockers in the last time..
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 12:09 PM

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, A WORKMAN THAT NEEDETH NOT TO BE ASHAMED, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.

When exactly are you going to start?

You could explain what this verse means, just printing it up doesn't mean anything. Using verses to virtue signal is beginner level.

There's a reason huge blocks of verses are not written on church walls or in tatoos.

The real truth drop here is that ADAM77 77 is a scoffer & mocker. A person with no scriptural knowledge doesn't have the ability to be either. The real question is does ADAM7777 even know he is being used?

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14