Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Listen
Posted : 27 Sep, 2020 07:23 PM

Get your debts paid down, put away food, water and cash while you still can.

Marcouse

View Profile
A Disparity in Intelligence
Posted : 24 Sep, 2020 01:39 PM

I think the personalities and attitudes of the people involved will have a lot more to do with success than intelligence.

What do you call average intelligence?

Don't confuse education with intelligence, in fact an indoctrinated person is often more likely to lack critical thinking skills and be therefore less intelligent. Parroting the official narratives that you memorize and use to pass exams does not make you intelligent.

Hence why Jesus said you need to become like children to enter heaven. A child is not indoctrinated and acts on what they see.

Marcouse

View Profile
YouTube Bible Studies
Posted : 11 Sep, 2020 03:10 PM

There are a few people who do live Bible studies and chats these days on YouTube where you can interact and ask questions about the scriptures.

I've been learning a lot from a channel called TheBigsib among others. Anyone else got any good sources of study channels on YouTube they wish to share or talk about?

Marcouse

View Profile
God's Perspective on War
Posted : 6 Sep, 2020 03:41 PM

Quiz was sticking to the topic, the point is the same evil is controlling both sides.

Sticking a uniform on and killing people doesn't make it not murder.

I'm not blaming soldiers as I too once wanted to serve my country but over time I have learned the truth about our rulers. The war is them against us...

Marcouse

View Profile
Being divorced, a special situation. (Warning tmi!!)
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 01:28 PM

I'm speechless, if you couldn't get those jeans off in 3 years you need to just give up and become eunuch. I'm guessing she was wanting you to put some effort in to make a play for it or she wouldn't have married you. No wonder you didn't get on!!

If in the unlikely event you ever even get near another woman be a man about it.

Marcouse

View Profile
Online Men
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 01:12 PM

Women hold the keys to sex, men hold the keys to relationships. If a man doesn't want a divorced woman then you will have o live with it.

It all comes down to choice.

Marcouse

View Profile
IS ANYONE REAL-I WANT FOREVER AND KIDS
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 01:04 PM

You are 51 years old, you are not going to be having kids.

Who says life is about being happy?

As a Christian I believe we are here to serve.

Marcouse

View Profile
Single dad(5)
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 01:01 PM

I'm single and not a dad but I'm the same as you.

Marcouse

View Profile
Life with Kung Flu
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 12:59 PM

It's the great delusion in 2 Thessalonians or at least a practice run.

The numbers are nowhere near enough to label it a pandemic.

Marcouse

View Profile
Why continuing to message?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2020 04:00 PM

Probably for sport.

I've managed a couple of times with a couple of messages to get women to ask for my phone number etc after they have pretty much said they weren't interested. The dates are never a good idea though, they will be work. It's like just scraping into a team or a job and being on probation where you have to prove yourself.

Sometimes if something is hard to get it's not worth getting because it will be hard to keep, but it's nice knowing you can get it sometimes before you go off to watch Space Ghost.

As a rule the older a man gets the less he will work to get a woman. The older a woman gets the less she will be able to get men to work for her. Top line men won't work for women at all because they don't have too.

I would never try to flip a situation even for sport with a post wall woman, most women hit it at about 35. Best to get a man locked down beforehand because sooner or later the wall defeats them all.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17