Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Doctor adresses School board,video
Posted : 16 Aug, 2021 01:49 PM

Glad to hear you aren't getting the Action Jackson. Anything that isn't self evident in your life after 12 months isn't anything to worry about in my opinion. A lot of the information on this video (at the beginning) was all over the truth community back in April 2020 so nothing new.

I don't know if the yabba jabba doo is anything to do with taking the mark of the beast or if it's a trial run but it never sat right with me.

Lets hope there's nothing bad on the back end of the jaxination or there really will be a pandemic.

Marcouse

View Profile
How Do you put the Holy.Spirit in a box?
Posted : 9 Aug, 2021 03:36 PM

I just climb into a box

Marcouse

View Profile
ANOTHER LONG AWAITED TEDDYBUG TALE FROM THE FLAT EARTH CHRONICLE
Posted : 9 Aug, 2021 03:34 PM

None of us have flown into space and looked at the earth, the Bible doesn’t state that it is a globe so if someone believes it’s flat then it’s as fair an assumption as any lies the indoctrination of a world government would put forth.

I don’t understand why it’s a problem what someone else believes unless you are unsure of your own belief.

Still it’s mildly amusing but I think Teddy should stop feeding the troll. In the long run arguing is not doing anyone any good and won’t change anyone’s views. Just creates bad blood.

Marcouse

View Profile
Stuck in religion
Posted : 9 Aug, 2021 03:25 PM

If you have to ask, you aren’t on it.

Marcouse

View Profile
Life: When does life begin!!!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2021 03:17 PM

I don't know when a soul is inserted into a human body but it's fair to say that once a baby can perceive it's surroundings life has begun.

The day we find faith in Jesus we are a big step closer to knowing who we are.

Marcouse

View Profile
Life: When does life begin!!!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2021 02:24 PM

I don't know when a soul is inserted into a human body but it's fair to say that once a baby can perceive it's surroundings life has begun.

The day we find faith in Jesus we are a big step closer to knowing who we are.

Marcouse

View Profile
Stuck in religion
Posted : 1 Aug, 2021 01:49 PM

I read through the forums from time to time, sometimes I comment, rarely I check back.

It seems to me that everyone is pushing their bias all the time.

Are we not here to enlighten one another, carry each others burdens and be here to help each other on their journey?

Everyday we have a choice, everyday there is a crossroad everywhere we go.

Marcouse

View Profile
👨‍🏫🙂💯👍 an insane amount of math to prove bible prophecies
Posted : 1 Aug, 2021 01:42 PM

I used to race motorcycles and I found that rules of thumb and knowing the general direction to move the chassis in was far more effective than mathematics to get the handling characteristics I wanted. Ray Stringer who worked for Hawk Kawasaki and even beat Carl Fogarty in a one off race back in the day pretty much said the same when he did some work for me on my bike. Mathematics never takes into account enough variables to be 100% unless you are dealing with something solid like a building. Even then it isn't fool proof if someone doesn't allow for a soil type or big trees near the foundations for example.

There's too many potential missing variables regarding the Bible to dive too deep into the maths. It would only take something missing, a mistake or something purposefully written incorrectly to throw everything out. Does the maths really matter? The prophesies are proved soon enough when they come true.

Marcouse

View Profile
Would you give up your Best 'opposite sex' friends for Your spouse?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2021 01:30 PM

All my best friends of the opposite sex are married and I'm good friends with their husbands.

If I had a spouse I'd keep single female friends at a distance as I don't need the potential moral hazards or problems.

Marcouse

View Profile
🤪🤪 fix a flat fairy tales🧚 episode 22 -- 🤔🤔 the rapture delayed until the church is found without spot or wrinkle ❓
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 10:39 AM

The rapture as such isn't mentioned in the Bible but through faith and the Holy spirit we can have our spiritual level raised when the meanings of scriptures are revealed. Many of the answers are in us not an outside source. Too many people are waiting for something or someone else to sort life out for them when through faith we already have the power to advance our state. If you can put away fears and frustration you are halfway there.

But what do I know? Most will want to argue details of scripture looking at answers that are staring them in the face. I'm good, in the scheme of things that's good enough for me. Everyone has to do their own journey.

I've always found if I can be open to a concept the scriptures come that prove or disprove it too me within a reasonable time frame. Looking at things only with a certain bias will keep you blind.

The same as death the 2nd coming will happen when it happens, it makes no odds when. Be as close to God and the truth as you can be now.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10