Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Muslim girl looking for Friendship
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:22 PM

Hi,

What do you believe or know about Christianity at the moment?

Everyone will claim to know the truth but it is a journey, I can only say what I believe now, I'm learning everyday.

Marcouse

View Profile
DO YOU WANT TO BE HONORED BY GOD?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:14 PM

Not too worried about being honored by God but I want the truth that surpasseth all understanding. When I receive that that is honor enough.

Religion is externalized expression of belief, rather than chasing what we can see we should be focusing on the spirit within.

Space is the final frontier but it is the space within us.

As a man thinketh so shall he be.

Marcouse

View Profile
1-30-2021 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith “Relationship-Husband & Wife”
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 02:52 PM

A person submits to their boss at work because if they don't they won't have a job.

I've personally never wanted a submissive woman, what I have wanted is a woman that is not taking it upon herself to be in charge. Women in my experience seem to struggle with being on equal ground to their man they either are submissive or take charge, neither situation is good in a relationship from a mans point of view. To be in submission means you are told what to do and believe which is clearly not right for a man to impose his order onto his wife. In a business partnership one person does his job the other does theirs and decisions that affect the business as a whole are joint while profits are split 50 / 50.

Anyone that has the holy spirit should only be in submission to God, the translation of certain passages seems not 100% correct to me. No husband should want to force his wife to be somewhere or do something against her will. In a good relationship a husband and wife will want the same things so the discussions will be based around the best ways to get there. A plane needs two wings.

Marcouse

View Profile
I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou HAST TRIED THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE APOSTLES, AND ARE NOT, AND HAST FOUND THEM LIARS
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 02:33 PM

God gave the signs, to follow belief, confirming the word with signs, which were, they cast out devils, speak with new tongues, take up serpents, no deadly thing shall harm them, they lay hands on the sick and they recover..

Can you tell me what this means in the modern day for us?

Marcouse

View Profile
BACKSLIDING
Posted : 5 Feb, 2021 01:04 AM

It's not so much the sins themselves that damage you but the motivation behind them. I knew the things I was doing were wrong but out of frustration and I would say self entitlement at the time I did them anyway. Eventually I ended up in a bad place with nowhere to hide. After truly confessing my sins I started to climb the mountain back, then have carried on. I suffered some punishments in this life but once I acknowledged I'd bought everything on myself things steadily got better. I'd say there was a period there where I was unsaved but God still protected me until I turned back. Goes back to that line about not tempting the Lord your God by throwing yourself onto the rocks. I certainly have enough fear to not go out of my way to trouble the Spirit again.

Marcouse

View Profile
What's wrong with older men?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 03:17 PM

I get attention from younger women all the time in real life and that's without them knowing any details of my life.

I'm not into ones that are half my age but if they are fit it's a feather in the cap none the less.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you think that dating sites are actually a hindrance to dating?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 03:14 PM

90% of women are after the top 10% of men.

With the internet more women have more access to those top men. Before the internet women had to make do with the choices in front of them in real life.

Marcouse

View Profile
Your ideal woman?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 03:04 PM

Has reason & accountability.

Marcouse

View Profile
Is it the attitude of a real man?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 03:02 PM

I'd have ignored your reply or sent a reply back in Spanish, especially as I speak Spanish as it happens. A quick play with google translate would be enough to do it any language.

I don't think anyone currently holding a man card is going to get to revved up about a stranger on the internet.

Marcouse

View Profile
How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 02:54 PM

Tattoos, piercings, clothes, the way they talk and what they do.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11