Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 30 Aug, 2016 08:40 AM

Feminism cannot be an abomination to God, because God has created all for His own pleasure. The woman was originally made for man, then when Christ came along and the Holy Spirit given to some men, those men are for God, and the women with the Spirit of Christ also are for God, hence why there is no marriage in Heaven.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Women also no longer have desire to their husbands as in Genesis, all serve the Lord Jesus Christ, or are merely servants of men, as more or less all men on this earth are and quite lost too..

1 Corinthians 7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 06:07 AM

read Corinthians 11 women are not equal to man its not just old testament patriarchy i bow out of this good day

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 06:52 AM

For everybody who has the same opinion in this world, that the woman is not equal to the man. 1 Corinthians 11 says the woman was made for the man and the man is the head of the woman. Is that the order of things or it means the woman is not equal to the man ?

Old testament patriarchy was always undone by the Lord, the elder shall serve the younger..Romans 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

New testament explains much more, all are children of God by faith in Jesus Christ, all who are Spiritually baptized into Christ have put on Christ, male or female, as all are made to drink into one Spirit. The more feeble members, (i.e women) have more honor, so there are no differences or unevenness, and so we have equal care and respect for one another.

So for anyone with the opinion women are not equal to men, how much more better are the women, our mothers, putting up with a sexist world, already gentle like Christ harmless, created for the man to be loved way above himself and cherished to be what he never could deserve, as that is grace from the Lord. People who don't know the respect of the Lord are already finished before they started...

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 07:30 AM

gays are baptized now a days do you defend homosexuality also?

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Aug, 2016 10:25 AM

You seem to find it difficult to understand what being the head of someone is and being one at the same time.

Christ is the head of the man. That's clear enough for you, right. Now look at the other bit, Christ calls us brethren, we become one with Christ. We become joint heirs with Christ, and we are not unequal. Women are exactly the same, all are one together, and being head of someone is to keep order, like the patterns of Heaven, but you do not see others as less than you, the Lords way is opposite to mans unjust mind, and we esteem others greater than ourselves if you, want to follow lowliness and meekness which is Christ..

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

I do not support people being gay, but I do not condemn, can anyone help the way they are made. But the scriptures are clear, it is not allowed, People have to consider if Apostle Paul can remain single, so can anyone, if they believe in God and not bigoted man, because the fashion of this world soon passes away.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 1 Sep, 2016 05:08 AM

you got me wrong i dont believe women are less inferior to man but we are not equal we both have a purpose and feminism has destroyed that purpose its ignorantly taught being a woman is being a slave .... as for gay people i to dont condemn them infact i dont mind gays as long as they do it in private and dont brainwash the whole world with their gay pride rainbow flags constantly waved in our faces

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 1 Sep, 2016 10:55 AM

The scriptures show what destroys what at the end of the world, and it is the opposite of feminism, it is people getting married and having the cares of this life. Mark 4:18-19, Luke 21:34-35, Luke 17:26-30.

Women submitting to men is not Christianity, Christianity is laying your life down in love for everyone. It is self denial, it is placing others higher than ourselves, it is being content in whatever situation you are in, and again, it is opposite to the complainers that are predicted for the end now. I am not saying you are that complainer as foretold, but it is not being content either.

So I understand you would prefer if women were more like women, and less like the women many have become. So many women go preaching now, and all of Gods ways are thrown away. But, if a man such as yourself swampy, does not devote his life to meditating in the word and speaking the words that save others, how can you blame women for also forgetting their roles in life. It is fine to judge others, but, we need to take the beam out of our own eye first, and that again is not being critical against you, I think you know how to be easy going, so focus on yourself fulfilling teaching all men to observe all things whatsoever Christ has commanded us, or if you think you can excuse that role, try to, but I can prove all I ever say usually. Matthew 28:19-20

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

1 Timothy 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 1 Sep, 2016 07:52 PM

Gays are not created gay. It is a spiritual matter just as any other sin is. God would not create a person with those kind of desires hence many scripture where he detests it.

God created man for a woman. Go back to the law of first mention all the way back to the garden.

God is never going to create something contrary to his word. God will turn one over to their sin but he didnt "make" them that way.

Leviticus 18:22You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. 26For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.�

Romans 1:27

Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Ephesians 5:1211Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself.�

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Sep, 2016 05:03 AM

God creates all for His purpose, even the waster to destroy. One is born after the promise, one is born after the flesh. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit, they are foolishness to him.

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Galatians 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The same way some people are born with double genders, people feel effeminate also. God does not create anything contrary to His word, but in the Gospel we are to be eunuchs for the kingdom of Heavens sake.

Read your own quote better..

"Romans 1:25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. 26For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.�"

God gave them over to dishonourable passions.

God created man at his best state to be altogether vanity. All our righteousnessess are filthy rags...

Psalms 39:5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Paul is the example of what God detests, no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him and Paul was what he was, the example to prove this is very Christ, as God creates all in His wisdom, both evil and good, Pharoah to be raised up to be cut off, murdering believers to giving your life for believers, and gays, and people who are not gay, to see if they will marry for their own sake, or be single for the the Kingdom of Heavens sake. Some were born eunuchs from their mothers womb..

1 Corinthians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Acts 9:21 But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?

22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Romans 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Sep, 2016 05:05 AM

I noticed you said elsewhere about the thief on the cross being with Jesus that day. The thief however did not go to paradise that day, the thief did not die that day. But if we keep the saying we never see death, and that is how we are in paradise that day that Jesus freed us from death and sin..

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

John 19:32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.

John 19:33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Jesus was not possible to be held in death, Jesus was up and around before the three days, as He had not get accended to the Father, so said touch me not, as also was not assended to paradise..

John 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9