Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 20 Mar, 2016 02:20 AM

sorry to say this..

but ur too attractive for our taste..

thats why..

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 22 May, 2016 07:35 AM

wish i was attractive top UK women :(

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 22 May, 2016 07:38 AM

i try to explain to them thats in practical for a relationship visas cost money countries dont just let anyone move its hard work why cant people just find someone on their door step? why do women have to be so demanding looking for mr perfect? its frustrating the constant knock backs because i dont tick every mr right check list

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 30 May, 2016 10:15 PM

my swampy..so sorry to say..ur ladies..might not have known u yet..jz wait and pray..maybe u will be blest soon..

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 1 Jun, 2016 04:58 PM

God will grant the desires of your heart. Just pray and wait for the woman God is preparing for you located where you wish she would be. Keep the faith. :thumbsup:

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 10 Jun, 2016 05:00 AM

so finding a woman depends on whether i can find a good job or come into a large fortune so i can emigrate to the philippines? do you really think if i was rich id actually want a woman who thinks like that?

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 14 Jun, 2016 08:59 PM

I was just reading and I was bothered by this post.

Culture barriers could give misunderstanding to people.

Filipinos tend to be family oriented, conservative and Philippines is one of major christian nation in asia, traditionally Christianity is part of our culture if you want you can google it.

This has been a part of Philippine Culture for centuries and it can't be taken easily.

In the Philippines, if a man wants to be taken seriously by a woman, he has to visit the latter's family and introduce himself formally to the parents of the girl. It is rather inappropriate to court a woman and formalize the relationship without informing the parents of the girl. It is always expected that the guy must show his face to the girl's family. Philippines, courting a Filipina means courting her family as well. It was a practiced hand down to generations. I think that's the reason why those Filipinas ask you to go to her places. The good thing about this is that if a girl ask you to meet her in her country that means she prefer a long term relationship and she is not just tossing you around with the other guys. I hope this helps you and if you don't like someone mailing a simple polite message telling your not interested will do. I think all the girls or specifically UK girls around the world love to see a kind person.

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 12:29 AM

First of all, this site is open to all countries, so you are bound to receive messages from all over. Secondly, if you do not want to receive messages from Filipinas, change your settings. Thirdly, the fact that you cannot find a woman on your door step, is the reason you here and if she has to come from your neighbourhood, then register with sites that only serve your town or mingle more with people around your area.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 04:20 AM

my point is their own filipino guys are no good for them why? cus they are poor its always about money i wouldnt message someone and say hey i like you but im poor can you see me? you see how selfish that is?

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 15 Jun, 2016 04:26 AM

maybe i should message a hundreds of filipinas and hope i get lucky and find one thats rich

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9